Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

5 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

He came out and caught a cross

About sums it up. You know you're bad when people are actively coming in his thread for moral support to say he "looked decent" and "composed" for catching a cross that he didn't even have to move for and palming a free-kick over that was in reaching distance for him in a game where he almost forced an own goal by literally trying to tackle his own defender.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Wrong, Sorry. One tip over the bar and one directly at him. Other than that the defence saved him. 

The Castagne situation, Ward had command but pulled out. Castagne didn't know what the **** Ward was doing. And neither did Ward. Shitshow of a goalkeeper.

Absolutely. Seems mental to me people are trying to claim he had a decent and "comfortable" game for making one catch where he doesn't move and one palmed over a free-kick which is about as standard fare as it comes.

How can you even blame Castagne for that **** up? Castagne has the back to the attacker and Ward can see what's in front of him, Castagne has it at his feet and Ward just comes out his area to try and tackle him.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

How bad must iversen truly be to not displace this man? 

He's not. BR is a stuck in the mud manager. I don't know what he sees on the training ground. I only know what I see on the pitch. And surely that's the same as what BR sees. We all see it. We all post about it. Why does it never change?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blueman1967 said:

Apart from the Castagne moment, which both were at fault, why don't you give the bloke a break, we did win.

It's not just based on this game. Have you actually seen us live or on MOTD?

He's a total liability and has reasons for us doing so poorly in so many defeats.

Pro defenders don't trust him. Supporters don't trust him. 

How can we "give the bloke a break", exactly?

• Like 2

Guest nathan.
7 minutes ago, Blueman1967 said:

Apart from the Castagne moment, which both were at fault, why don't you give the bloke a break, we did win.

Because he is clearly the weak link.

He is not a Prem number 1.

41 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Ermmm. Did you watch Brighton, Everton? The hapless star jump? The failure to command his defence. The poor distribution from his area?

He's not entirely at fault but he's a ****ing liability.

Don’t ever take me too seriously…one always has to read between the lines,especially on FT…

I’m really frustrated with Ward. It’s one thing when he’s poor in a collective of poor performers but the team has been revitalized and are trying to play positively. Ward just cools very docile and inadequate. I played on an amateur team that had a goalie just like award. Drove me absolutely bonkers mad with the things he would or wouldn’t do than has the audacity to tell others what to do. I’d much rather have kasper back please.

néed a TOP rated keeper in the summer we should pay good money for him.