Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

PROVIDE YOUR THOUGHTS ON SINGING SECTION TRIALS

1 minute ago, buzzer_b said:

Am I the only one that’s a bit pissed off about this situation?

I don’t mind a singing section that can potentially boost the atmosphere at the ground but now my grandad, disabled brother and my seats are up for grabs.

We’ve sat in our seats in SK1 for years yet we now risk losing them and getting moved elsewhere when we are very happy where we are.

Unfortunately mate according to a lot of people on here that your concerns are irrelevant to the overall majority and the consensus seems to be that you should all suck it up and move because ‘its only a seat’ and ‘you can get the same view anywhere’. 

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

Just move into the corner, better view believe it or not.

But what makes you think three seats will be available in that area? Plus my Grandad struggles with the stairs so we need to be in a particular spot.

1 minute ago, Dames said:

Unfortunately mate according to a lot of people on here that your concerns are irrelevant to the overall majority and the consensus seems to be that you should all suck it up and move because ‘its only a seat’ and ‘you can get the same view anywhere’. 

Well that’s very damning to hear considering there’s a lot of very loyal fans that sit at the bottom end of SK1. I’m very disappointed tbh. 

Just now, buzzer_b said:

Well that’s very damning to hear considering there’s a lot of very loyal fans that sit at the bottom end of SK1. I’m very disappointed tbh. 

One other poster has said if you ring the ticket office the club will apparently sort you out. Hopefully you get a decent discount and a similar seat and everyone else gets the singing area and its a win win. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dames said:

One other poster has said if you ring the ticket office the club will apparently sort you out. Hopefully you get a decent discount and a similar seat and everyone else gets the singing area and its a win win. 

Thanks for your help Dames. I may just have to do that. Still think it takes the piss tbh.

Such a great effort from ufs, everyone who’s participated and made them so good in the cup comps and the club for making it happen. I hope it’s given the opportunity to grow from here. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

I don’t mind a singing section that can potentially boost the atmosphere at the ground but now my grandad, disabled brother and my seats are up for grabs.

We’ve sat in our seats in SK1 for years yet we now risk losing them and getting moved elsewhere when we are very happy where we are.

32 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

But what makes you think three seats will be available in that area? Plus my Grandad struggles with the stairs so we need to be in a particular spot.

With how responsive the club has been on this issue you’d probably get a decent compo and seats that’ll accommodate your family from the ticket office, to their credit they’ve seem to put some effort into making sure all parties are comfortable with the arrangement, which makes a nice change! 

Hope you find something that works for you at the very least.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

You'll be fine, there are plenty of easily accessible seats around the ground. Don't forget that there are around 6,000 empty seats plus non renewals plus relocations to singing section. So potentially a quarter of the ground to choose one. Contact the club to get you guys sorted, sounds like they are more than happy to help.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

You'll be fine, there are plenty of easily accessible seats around the ground. Don't forget that there are around 6,000 empty seats plus non renewals plus relocations to singing section. So potentially a quarter of the ground to choose one. Contact the club to get you guys sorted, sounds like they are more than happy to help.

30 minutes ago, Finnaldo said:

With how responsive the club has been on this issue you’d probably get a decent compo and seats that’ll accommodate your family from the ticket office, to their credit they’ve seem to put some effort into making sure all parties are comfortable with the arrangement, which makes a nice change! 

Hope you find something that works for you at the very least.

Well it’s not all doom and gloom then I suppose. I’ll speak to the ticket office and see what they say. Cheers.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Well there’s 3 seats next to each other 2 rows behind me and to my left for a start, gotta get some new deodorant by the way.

Say what you like about our support but this is sanitising it. It's a PG rated form of orchestrated singing. Desperately trying to copy 'ultra' ideology from the continent. The songs are unoriginal and flat. The Dewsbury Hall song is mind numbingly boring and un original. Do we just pick a song that was in the charts and insert a players name that fits? English support was weather we like it or not based on spite and originality, that's been eradicated and we now have a bunch of kids wanting to recreate something un original, whilst moaning that the atmosphere is rubbish and we should do away with clappers. The irony. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, iancognito said:

This term is used so often it's lost all meaning. There are Ultras in a few hotspots like Turkey, Poland, parts of Italy and a few Balkan countries but there's nothing like that anywhere in this country. We don't have some random Orc on a platform with a loudspeaker, despite the current smokebomb trend there's no flares going off or seats being ripped out after a bad defeat to local rivals. The odd TIFO here and there makes the place look colourful, a few banners? Is that really Ultra behaviour? Brit fans don't do Ultra.

I'm pretty sure FS have a couple of guys that speak up when needed and do the admin but that's normal if you're going to be any sort of an official group? Try cutting them a bit a slack Smudger, nothing they're doing is going to harm the club in any way and the inconvenience to anyone needing to move is minor compared to the improved atmosphere it might actually bring.

That not true, you are sanitising the atmosphere, it's not improving it. Divide and conquer is all I see. 

2 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

Say what you like about our support but this is sanitising it. It's a PG rated form of orchestrated singing. Desperately trying to copy 'ultra' ideology from the continent. The songs are unoriginal and flat. The Dewsbury Hall song is mind numbingly boring and un original. Do we just pick a song that was in the charts and insert a players name that fits? English support was weather we like it or not based on spite and originality, that's been eradicated and we now have a bunch of kids wanting to recreate something un original, whilst moaning that the atmosphere is rubbish and we should do away with clappers. The irony. 

What's the weather got to do with it?

2 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

What you doing to change any of the above then mate?

Love to hear your ideas and actions.

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

So is my wife. But computers and phones have spell check :thumbup:

So we're you trying to be funny? Or mock me for my perceived lack of intelligence? Or just point out a typo for your own gratification in hope that is shows me up some how? 

21 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

We aren't mates. So are you disagreeing with my points? 

Ok so you’re choosing violence.

Yes, I am clearly disagreeing with your points and challenging you to suggest better ways of improving the atmosphere, so the stadium doesn’t resemble a ****ing morgue. The players and staff have consistently been quoted in saying the atmosphere can improve performances. Why would you actively attack a group trying to bring just that? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, smudger63 said:

Ooh it is so tempting but "I must not get involved", "I must not get involved", "I must not get involved" :giggle:

Yeah everyone’s a bit done with your silly comments, so please don’t