Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

PROVIDE YOUR THOUGHTS ON SINGING SECTION TRIALS

9 hours ago, Lcfc098 said:

Surely everyone is aware that in a singing section everyone’s going to stand? 

Some will be aware but nevertheless will cause a fuss out of sheer bloody mindedness. We've probably all come across people that make it their life ambition to whinge, moan, protest at every possible opportunity. You can only hope that most will be grown up about it and see sense. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

Some will be aware but nevertheless will cause a fuss out of sheer bloody mindedness. We've probably all come across people that make it their life ambition to whinge, moan, protest at every possible opportunity. You can only hope that most will be grown up about it and see sense. 

Never. Especially not on FT.

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

Say what you like but these are the type who don’t want to support the team who are there for the show and now they’re being asked to proactively move or stay and join in toys are coming out the pram. But UFS are ‘childish’.:giggle:

I will also say fairplay to Union FS for not rising to all the childish vitriol aimed towards them. 

Edited by BenTheFox

Was told people like me are robbing seats next season and should be ashamed because I wasn’t at Filbert Street back in the days and they were. Grown men sticking middle fingers up at lads just having a good time supporting the team lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 20/05/2022 at 13:57, BigMicky said:

It's called being challenged. Collectively you slag off clappers, people who sit down, goal music, people who don't sing, people who don't want to move seats, stewards, people who don't sing WYS correctly. When questioned or its pointed out that you look 'tinpot' you can't handle it. 

As a result of the singing section, someone's grandad now has the inconvenience of having to move from a part of the ground he clearly enjoyed sitting in. Your apparant lack of care is telling as are the comments of 'just move to another part of the ground' says more about your movement than the rest of us. 

You are acting like I am a member of UFS. I’m not I just understand what they are doing it for the greater good and can only benefit the atmosphere. I mean just look at the tifos that they have organised, absolutely incredible and I’m sure even you can acknowledge that?

• Like 1

Was quite staggered the amount of moaners there was today thinking about it. Someone also said to me that they’d been sitting there for 3 years and used that as part of their argument. 

so basically, you knew that’s where the atmosphere was, moved there, don’t make a noise and then moan when others try to create an atmosphere

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Have to say I'm disappointed but not shocked by the bits I'm hearing at the distain to the UFS guys. 

It's not everyone's cup of tea, but why the need for abuse? They sometimes give off a bad impression, but I've only seen them trying to help out. 

Just now, Munshi said:

Some of our fans will argue making noise doesn’t matter. Even our manager is coming out and saying we need to bring the noise back. 

Bring on next season.

3A4B4D5A-670C-4A6B-B85A-CEC7B91B9520.jpeg

Was very, very notable how much the corner section was vocal during the lap of honour and the players/manager clearly knew as well

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Have to say I'm disappointed but not shocked by the bits I'm hearing at the distain to the UFS guys. 

It's not everyone's cup of tea, but why the need for abuse? They sometimes give off a bad impression, but I've only seen them trying to help out. 

They or people loosely affiliated with them give off as good as they get all over socials. Just look at the comments under the picture of that banner.

As far as I see its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Something like this was never going to please everyone which means its imperative the club get it right next season because the people that have been displaced or are staying around out of pure stubbornness will be looking for any reason to get the whole thing shut down and judging by what some people are saying on socials they’ll be providing the moaners with plenty of ammo. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dames said:

They or people loosely affiliated with them give off as good as they get all over socials. Just look at the comments under the picture of that banner.

As far as I see its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Something like this was never going to please everyone which means its imperative the club get it right next season because the people that have been displaced or are staying around out of pure stubbornness will be looking for any reason to get the whole thing shut down and judging by what some people are saying on socials they’ll be providing the moaners with plenty of ammo. 

How do you know any of them are affiliated or even linked? They're just people giving it big on twitter as usual. 

• Like 2

Weren’t there today but i wouldn’t be standing for any abuse from the Mongies. Club have made a decision deal with it. Should put this much effort into supporting the boys and we wouldn’t have an issue. 

Edited by K1FOX