Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Norwich Match Thread

5 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Stop being a bunch of fuching moaning fannys, either get behind the team or go watch something else, your supporters so support the team.

They have just got so used to it...forgive them, for they do Not know what they do...

Leicester should be winning this comfortably, with their chances & arent playing badly..

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

I have had a stroke of luck. My special TV Box (which is legal Officer) normally shows every EPL game. I have tried Astro and Bien and they are showing every other game except for ours😱 First game I have missed all season. So following the positive comments on FT it is👍

• Haha 2

Just now, mozartfox said:

I have had a stroke of luck. My special TV Box (which is legal Officer) normally shows every EPL game. I have tried Astro and Bien and they are showing every other game except for ours😱 First game I have missed all season. So following the positive comments on FT it is👍

This game is more enjoyable than some of the more recent ones, irony and joking aside. It’s a lot more open though. 

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

I just pray for lag these days on mine or a total broadband outage which is even better. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

It's a brilliant game mate. Brendan has us paying free flowing attacking football. Vardy is looking like 15/16 Vardy with Youri pinging balls over the top to him. Norwich have never looked like scoring once 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Do you want a stream