Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Norwich Match Thread

Just now, steveherbe said:

WTF is Tielemans doing in the team. It's a football match, not a bloody advert for his sale. Bin him off now, doesn't want to be here so do one.

Getting as much dosh as possible for YT is in the best interest of the club

however, him playing tonight has nothing to do with that ….

Was hoping there'd at least be an interesting lineup - perhaps with a few youngsters involved - to make this worth a watch. Or at minimum a couple of them on the bench for a cameo.

And the fact that Tielemans is still in the squad at all, let alone starting, is baffling. 

I would say I'll give it a miss but i know I'll end up putting it on anyway, but it's difficult to get excited about this one.

Btw this isn’t an attacking lineup.

To be an attacking team you need to have balance and strong foundations behind the attack. The same way if you want to be a defensive team, the defence starts from the front with the strikers pressing, working off the ball and defending as a unit.

Once again, no defensive midfielder and players out of position (Lookman, Tielemans). A very unbalanced starting line up, just like Rome. 

• Like 1