Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Norwich Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Not getting at you at all but it's mad to me that people are able to make a decision on whether they'll go to the game when they see the team an hour before kick off lol

Life of an exile I guess!

Shall we go mate, half an hour to kick off!!

Guest StevieLynex

3-0 Canaries. Pukki with a hat-rick, out jumping our defenders to score from three corners with Kasper rooted to the goal line

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Legend_in_blue said:

Tielemans is world class.  Give the guy a break.

Hes too slow to be world class even when he's on song.

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We've been horribly turgid in this system and personnel though but then again we've not played anyone quite as crap as Norwich so it's a real opportunity for us to embarrass ourselves further with his perceived best XI.

Ric what is Brendan’s obsession with playing without a DM? I swear he’s done it at least 10 times this season. 

Even against Norwich, most teams will

play with a DM to just sit and protect against the counter if needed. In my opinion it really cost us against Rome, their midfield were far too comfortable and at times strolled through us. 

We have Mendy and Choudhury who could play there and also Brunt as a last resort. Yet he plays Tielemans instead? Truly baffling. It also stifles KDH because he has to sit back and babysit.

Would have been interesting to see a Mendy/Soumare double pivot today. 

Edited by Shane
  • Like 1

Guest Col city fan
5 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Cags is 100% off if he's behind Dan in the pecking order

Dan is 3rd choice at the club at the moment. This 5th choice nonsense is just… nonsense

Don’t matter tonight anyway. They are dreadful and we‘ll hammer them 

19 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Would have kept Daka in the side with him having scored on Sunday - a game against Norwich is a great opportunity to kick on.

It is a bit barmy,

He changes the team around way to much, I know we lost but we started off pretty well with the two strikers up top.

No chance for consistency with these selections and carry players like Youri who couldn't give a shit probably.

No wonder we never look like a team.

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

What players would make it inspiring for you? 

Great point actually.. perhaps boring is the right word as I only find a couple players stomachable at the moment. Couple youth players would have been interesting at least.