Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Norwich Match Thread

I agree with those who say Brendan is not experimenting too much because he has heard the boos starting and knows that a loss would heap pressure on him.

Shame, as I think we could benefit (and so would he) by bringing on some young lads, even as second half subs.

Just now, CloudFox said:

I don't get the lack of subs. We're at home, surely you can get one of the youth players in last minute?

Would you leave your kids with Brendan after dark?

Seriously, if Fofana pulled up at the last minute you probably just can’t call someone in last minute. 

Just now, Vacamion said:

I agree with those who say Brendan is not experimenting too much because he has heard the boos starting and knows that a loss would heap pressure on him.

Shame, as I think we could benefit (and so would he) by bringing on some young lads, even as second half subs.

Still wants a top half finish as it's still possible and this lot have a better chance than doing so, as opposed to playing kids. 

2 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

When you read a comment like this you realise just how grim this season has been!

Truly grim aint it.

Not sure Soumare or anybody else starting instead of Tielemans is controversial though. 

Youri should have been dropped a long time ago!

Edited by Shane

Guest StevieLynex
7 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

I don't get the lack of subs. We're at home, surely you can get one of the youth players in last minute?

Or pick a few fans - they can't be any worse than the current bunch

Just now, Dandy king said:

thanks mate, but for some reason soccerstream links never seem to work for me , the link just takes me to spam 

SS is now full of ads and potential viruses, used to be the best one but I avoid it now, A couple of other links posted seem to be working well.

1 minute ago, Dandy king said:

thanks mate, but for some reason soccerstream links never seem to work for me , the link just takes me to spam 

You have to persevere. Keep closing the tabs till you get the vid stream 

5 minutes ago, Dandy king said:

Try and get an ad blocker or click like a mad man

no ads on here http://weakstreams.com/soccer-streams/premier-league/leicester-city-vs-norwich-city/66553/?sport=soccer

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Wilfcho said:

He has to be scared he'll lose his job, cause why are we going all out for Norwich??

Scared?  with a potential pay- off of millions, I not sure about this.

5 minutes ago, Dandy king said:

you have to open them and close the links about 10 times but then the streams are perfect.

• Like 1