Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Schmeichel

44 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

There would be so much pressure on Iverson if he did start as number 1. People expect him to perfect. Kasper made plenty of mistakes too and they have become more regular. 

IversEn....

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

Dont rate him at all. He's erratic... he's small. Brentford barely kept a clean sheet despite playing 5 at the back. 

I promise you Iversen will go on to have a better career than him... thats exactly why brentford would be happy to get rid. 

This would be the goal keeping equivalent of signing Vesty!  Genuinely think he's the worst keeper in the league imo 

I am sure he was injured with an ACL injury for half a season?

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Wonder if we will a hugely symbolic substitution on Sunday where Kasper comes off to be subbed for Iversen…

Or he's not in the squad at all because he's already gone lol :revenge:

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ttfn said:

Not in the Premier League (as far as I know), we need to make less than £105m loss over 3 seasons. Uefa were talking about having a wages:turnover limit but it doesn’t kick in for 3 years anyway.

This would make sense if it’s being driven by FFP but it’s a huge gamble to put Ward or Iversen in.

Definitely a gamble but the only thing that makes sense. I just can't see us going and spending 20m on a GK. No doubt we will be linked with every keeper under the sun but can't see it at all.

10 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

I know Iversen has been shaky in pre season but Preston fans loved him.  Could he step up and save us a packet. At some point we will have try him or sell?

He seemed shakey in his first two matches yet he consistently proved he is above that level last season. I doubt we’ll sell him this season if Kasper leaves.

I can see us using Ward, and giving Iversen and Stolarczyk the odd game and keeping whoever has the better form.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

Can a future value be taken into account??

So sign a youngster for £50m on 5 year deal, but value his future transfer at £30m on year 4, writing down £5m/pa?? Or do the rules not give that possibility??

Nope don't think so.