Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Schmeichel

1 minute ago, funkyrobot said:

A big loss if it’s true - not only is he a truly world class shot stopper, he’s also our only vocal leader. We are a team that is too nice anyway, to lose his leadership and temperament on the pitch and to lose him around the place will be a big gap to fill. A gap definitely not filled by Ward, (or Leno for those who have suggested the Arsenal reject.) 

Good point ….

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mee-9 said:

Shithouse.

Why leave to go there? Absolutely ridiculous. He's been a quality player over the years, but where is the logic in this? 

Have you been to Nice? Nice place to retire. Plus one more go at European football. But I think location and opportunity to play in another country

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ThurmastonFox said:

Really daft point. We must have agreed to let him talk to nice to agree terms. Otherwise it’s tapping up. How did we let it get to being public knowledge without a signing in place?

It’s been leaked from the Nice end by the looks of it.

Edited by Lcfc82

Just now, ThurmastonFox said:

Really daft point. We must have agreed to let him talk to nice to agree terms. Otherwise it’s tapping up. How did we let it get to being public knowledge without a signing in place?

Seems to be our latest transfer policy to know everyone we are desperate to sign players. Be no different now everyone knows we need a no. 1 to shift a massive earner. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I think it's crazy if we're looking for a replacement keeper. Iverson has had an amazing season at Preston, why wouldn't we put trust in him to replicate that with us?

And there's no way getting a new keeper this late, he'd need time to settle in, get to know the players, play non important matches etc etc.

Remember last year when Brendan rushed and signed Vesty!

Let's use what we got, give Ward or Iversen a chance

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Damn just thinking about this makes me sad. He can do whatever he wants to do, the guy more than earned it. A player that emotionally connected with the fans of the club and got us. Will be a super sad for the club when he goes and makes me feel rather sad just thinking about it.

God knows what will happen to us all when Vardy announces his retirement :cry:

Good luck Kasper, you will always be a legend here. 

I think when the last of the 15/16 team (always felt that the term immortals was a little trite) moves on from Leicester it’ll be a a very sad day…. Just Albrighton and Vardy left of that eleven left if he leaves 

I share your sadness

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Someone needs to point out to Kasper that when you turn OGC Nice on its it looks like a snowman having a wank.

OGC

For that reason he shouldn't go.

I can’t believe I actually looked you muppet !

I can’t un-see it now!

Edited by Wolfox

I didn’t think he’d be interested in Nice but I get it. Better he goes now for a few. Appreciate he is the consummate professional and loyal saying he won’t go unless we get a replacement. That to me means there’s nobody we have that’s ready to take up the mantle  quite yet. To that end, now’s the time we find out if we have cash or not. 

Sanchez?

37 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Wonder if Dolberg (Danish Friends) has had a word with him.

Also to lighten the load if he misses a sitter in the headlines.

“Kaspers Nice Nightmare”

Now it could be assumed either has made the mistake.

Christ, all this time we've been wanting Kasper to twist Eriksen's ear in to joining us when all along it's been Kasper having his ear twisted!

We do need to improve on him but man if anybody deserves a full stadium send off for what he's given this club as a player and a man then it's Kasper.

Strange feeling really, I do think we can get a better replacement but I'd be so gutted at the same time