Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Schmeichel

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Guess the question is, do we as a club acquiesce to his desire for more Euro football, possibly yes, as we have few who are deserving of such decency. He goes with our best wishes and he forever thanks us for it. A decent end of the line for both parties.

Thats how I see it.

I agree. I see this as a positive for all parties personally. Makes a lot of sense.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Only we could get no fee for someone of Kaspers stature in the game and current Danish number one.

Nice must be loving this, a top keeper for nothing when they should be paying £4 million or so.

Just now, Corky said:

Nice must be loving this, a top keeper for nothing when they should be paying £4 million or so.

Tbf it works both ways, do you think clubs would pay him as much as he wants if they had to pay a fee?

35 probably wants 80- 100k

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

It’s not about the fee in this special case I am guessing

Special circumstances?

Look I get it he is a legend at the club but when the feck does the club just give away star players for free.

I'd imagine a behind the scenes fee would of been completed atleast 

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

Last year of contract, allowed to talk to foreign clubs now.

So the club are bringing it forward a year to save over 5m off the wage bill 

140k p/w is over 7m a year isn’t it? If there was a fee we would likely have to subsidise it I imagine, or he could stay and we can stick to the tombola’s to raise funds

5 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Special circumstances?

Look I get it he is a legend at the club but when the feck does the club just give away star players for free.

I'd imagine a behind the scenes fee would of been completed atleast 

Top’s relationship with kapser will count for more 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, foxpleasure said:

Wonder what Mark Wallington's doing these days.

Lost track to be honest but dont tomes change, Kasper doesnt have to play a year or two with Derby before becoming a PE teacher.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Why so negative? This looks like an act of mutual kindness too me.  :dunno:

Because whilst it's nice to have morals, be this 'nice', 'caring' club, its part of the reason we're in the position we are, overpaying players, giving players contracts out of sentiment and shitting ourselves of FFP when no other club seems to  be bothered or abide by the rules. 

16 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

could live there after he had retired. 

I don't blame him to be honest, he goes with my blessing. He has given our club everything he had and he has achieved everything he can with us. He'll always be a club legend to me, I'm gonna miss him. 

• Like 3