Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Schmeichel

Guest Col city fan
1 hour ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Let's just give Iversen a chance

What, even with Kasper still here?

Edited by Col city fan

Incredibly rich club, chance to live on the riviera, europa football… be mad to not want to explore the possibility. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if Jim Ratcliffe is managing this one himself, would be a big coup for Nice and as a Brit I’m sure he’d love Kasper playing in his side given the Schmeical prowess over here in the last few decades! 

I think it happens post World Cup personally.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

How's it work for Nice, can they offer tax free salaries like Monaco or because they aren't based in the principality then they're like the rest of France? Or is it about where the player resides, so if Kasper lives in Monaco then Nice could pay him £75k a week and he'd earn the same as he's been earning at Leicester pretty much?

They’re owned by a gazzilionaire Ric, they could pay him enough to not make tax an issue! 

Edited by AjcW

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

They’re owned by a gazzilionaire Ric, they could pay him enough to not make tax an issue! 

Yeah Jim Ratcliffe is the kind of rich, where it’s hard to spend it, even if you wanted to. Interesting one, maybe he waits till January but they do have the opportunity to become a regular Champions League club with how Ligue 1 is shaped up. 

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Imagine how quickly he'd become a cult hero 

Well you do like your cult heroes clearly. Are you advocating sell Kasper and play Iversen, or play Iversen over Kasper?

9 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Well you do like your cult heroes clearly. Are you advocating sell Kasper and play Iversen, or play Iversen over Kasper?

It's more a case of if Kasper does leave, then I wouldn't be against giving Iversen this season.

Guest Col city fan
34 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

It's more a case of if Kasper does leave, then I wouldn't be against giving Iversen this season.

Hallelujah 

👍

11 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

He’s replaceable and if this means we get a new captain like KDH I’m all for it. Convinced having our captain in the net over the last few months has been one of our issues we need to sort out. 

I'd live KDH to be captain but I feel it may just be a year or so too early with the likes of Evans and Vardy still hugely influential here.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd live KDH to be captain but I feel it may just be a year or so too early with the likes of Evans and Vardy still hugely influential here.

I’d much prefer Maddison to be captain than KDH 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Your captain should be a nailed on starter. Which KDH isn't. So that's pretty pointless.

this comment wont bode you well. :teehee:

Edited by Simoken

Guest Chocolate Teapot

If Danny Ward is fit soon then it may be time to give Danny a go for a year and use kaspers wages elsewhere. 

After Kaspar goes we don't have another younger captain material player atm.

KDH is inexperienced and that showed quite a bit last season. 

Tielemans would be the obvious choice but he's not committed here. 

There's Evans and Vardy who might manage 38 games between them. 

20 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Your captain should be a nailed on starter. Which KDH isn't. So that's pretty pointless.

I would argue he is. I think he's become a vital part of the side. I think he'll be amazing this season.

Edit: although I don't think he should be captain this season

Edited by TommyK
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Not a nailed on starter? He's started pretty much every game since December.

I think if we have a fully fit side in a 433/4231 he's not getting in ahead of Ndidi, Youri and Maddison. 

If Rodgers does see him as first choice fair enough. Don't think he would if everyone is available though. Unless Maddison on the right becomes a permanent thing in the coming season.

Edited by JimJams

41 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

If Danny Ward is fit soon then it may be time to give Danny a go for a year and use kaspers wages elsewhere. 

I’d rather he also went. One of the strangest signings we have made

in a long time, even with it looking like Kasper wanted out that summer.

Realistically if Kasper goes I’d want us to be selling Ward to help fund a proper replacement. 

Issue being that I highly doubt Iversen will want to be anybody’s no.2, so he’d probably want to leave too in that scenario. 

Can’t see him going to Nice. He said he wanted he has unfinished business in Europe but I can’t see that being the Conference League. Either angling for interest from another club or a new contract. 

Edited by Ian Nacho