Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

He's not a winger, he's an 8/10 but very talented. 

Interesting positions he has played, he was predominantly playing right wing/right mid last season (whilst also playing centrally), but has started this season as an 8/10 by the looks of it 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Absolute bargain this, would have been a great Fofana replacement 

Kehrer is a good signing for West Ham too. Would have covered CB and Right back for us

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Not sure which thread to put this but the window should've closed on July 31st. Ridiculous that we have so much work to do in the market whilst trying to play an important first weeks of the season. 

But then we still would have signed **** all.

Mind you, we would still have Schmeichel so this is a brilliant idea!

2 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

Interesting positions he has played, he was predominantly playing right wing/right mid last season (whilst also playing centrally), but has started this season as an 8/10 by the looks of it 

He can play anywhere. Very talented lad.

Wears those stupid short shin pads like Grealish however which is a tad upsetting.

I think someone earlier in the thread said we could get him for 5m....no ****ing chance. 

I know this will have been said before but the sky sports narrative is just ridiculous. Newcastle are literally renowned for being a joke in recent years, yet all of a sudden they start to be included in a big 7. Just goes to show how money is really the only thing that matters. 

4860CC92-2E8A-47BA-B696-F9101442CB35.png

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DezFox said:

I know this will have been said before but the sky sports narrative is just ridiculous. Newcastle are literally renowned for being a joke in recent years, yet all of a sudden they start to be included in a big 7. Just goes to show how money is really the only thing that matters. 

Sickening isn't it. 

7 hours ago, DezFox said:

& yet despite the wealth they are unable to bring players in because they are trying to pay on the tick.
FFP will screw them for a few years yet or until the 'Top6' fix the rules again to allow them in the club.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

Fantastic signing by wolves this. Broke their club record fee for him.

I mean the only reason they're able to pull off these deals is by being Jorge Mendes' puppets. They'll sign dross like Fabio Silva for £35m in exchange for preferential treatment on other clients

And while Nunes is undoubtedly a great player to pick up, they still had to fork out roughly £45m 

On 15/08/2022 at 05:53, Clarkey123 said:

Why are we not going for Ismailia Sarr whilst we still have the chance to pluck him from obscurity for a reasonable price🤦‍♂️. It’s worth taking the hit now to save the dough in future and really get a gifted right winger with sell on value.

We’ve got some wages off the books and inevitably will be able to move on a couple of others i.e Vestergaard, Perez, Soumare eventually.

Just feels like such a no brainier… 

Perhaps because he's a bit crap!