Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

43 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Chris Woods to Notts Forest 

It's crazy, in the summer they bought around 300 new players and now they want another on loan? Flipping hell leave some for everyone else you greedy bar stewards.

37 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

Are all these players that Chelsea & Forest are signing able to play during January?  I thought each club named a 25 man squad in early September, is that no longer applicable come January, so now Chelsea have a 31 man squad? 

I think you re-register at the end of the window, don't you?

13 hours ago, CloudFox said:

I think you re-register at the end of the window, don't you?

I thought that was the case i.e. clubs name a new 25 man squad at the beginning of February.

So presumably any players that you sign during January are able to play as well as the existing named 25 man squad

Madueke signing for Chelsea with an 8.5 year contract is ****ing ridiculous. Bet his agent couldn't sign that fast enough.

According to a PSV fan on reddit, he has played the full 90 minutes only 5 times in the last four years. Makes Abou Diaby look fit and healthy.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

How we'd kill for a Chris Wood type player at the minute, or just Chris Wood for that matter, shows how far we've fallen so quickly. 

I'm not sure his 5 goals last season or 2 this would be worth killing for.

Chelsea are just embarrassing at the minute with the amount of players on their books and out on loan. We should’ve put a cheeky £12-15mil bid in for that maatson on loan at Burnley. Looks like he’s gona be a regular prem player in the near future, still only 20 as well.

• Like 3