Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

I’m who would have thought, in the 90s and even 00s, you’d have bottom half Premier League teams, or even Bournemouth, having more financial muscle than the likes of Serie A giants AC Milan. 

The Premier League is clearly the Super League at this point. 

Players can go and play in Italy, Germany, France, Spain and practically guarantee they’ll be playing European football to a degree. That’s how far the standard has dropped.

It causes its own issues, as the intensity level and fitness to play and train to a certain level, week in week out is harder. 

1 minute ago, LVFox said:

Am I missing something with Anthony Gordon? 45m is ridiculous, reminds me of Rodwell to Man City

I don't get it. Don't get me wrong, I'm no football scout and I don't watch every Everton game but I've never seen anything from him that looks anything better than bang average. His numbers in terms of goals and assists is woeful. Add in the fact he seems to have acted like a total bell, I have no idea why anyone would even consider signing him for that amount of money. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

I’m sure he’d be right up for another season of fighting a relegation battle …..

Seemed to suit him far better last year than getting no game time this year is

Edited by LVFox