Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

Read that Richarlson wants to join Spurs, Richarlson the master of shithousery was probably vital in pushing the Everton side to safety last season in a side full of crap.

Conte seems to be in a hurry signing some sold players and getting rid of turd like Winks.

Conte doesn't waste any time 'if your crap your out' attitude.

While we seem to be doing nothing and can't seem to shift players Brendan doesn't want to play 😒

4 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I think Pope for ten mill to the Geordies is an absolute steal.

Personally I think he’s very near to being the best English keeper.

And anyone realistically thinking Rodgers will replace Schmeichel, think again. He loves him 

The only thing Pope is substandard at is playing out from the back.

Shot stopping and command of his area is top notch. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Read that Richarlson wants to join Spurs, Richarlson the master of shithousery was probably vital in pushing the Everton side to safety last season in a side full of crap.

Conte seems to be in a hurry signing some sold players and getting rid of turd like Winks.

While we seem to be doing nothing and can't seem to shift players Brendan doesn't want to play 😒

Spurs haven't sold or released any of their 25man 1st team squad, they are reportedly willing to listen to offers for Winks
Leicester have released 1 member of the 25man 1st team squad, they are reportedly willing to listen to offers for Tielemens (reluctantly), Praet, Hamza, Vestergaard, Soumare, Caglar, Perez & i'd imagine a few others like Armartey, Mendy & Bertrand hell maybe even Nacho

The transfer window will start to flow from the 1st July when contracts are up & bodies are back doing their day jobs.

27 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Spurs struggled to get fee's for a lot of unwanted players with a lot going out on loan - the 11m fee for Alderweireld was reported in the media for 3m so not sure if 11m is correct

player Age Nat. Joined Fee
Sum: £30.71m
Average age: 26.1
Total market value of departures: £220.32m

Juan Foyth Juan Foyth
Right-Back
23 Argentina
Spain
Villarreal CF Villarreal
Spain LaLiga
£13.50m

Toby Alderweireld Toby Alderweireld
Centre-Back
32 Belgium
Al-Duhail SC Al-Duhail SC
Qatar Stars League
£11.70m

Moussa Sissoko Moussa Sissoko
Central Midfield
32 France
Mali
Watford FC Watford
England Premier League
£3.15m

Tanguy Ndombélé Tanguy Ndombélé
Central Midfield
25 France
DR Congo
Olympique Lyon Olympique Lyon
France Ligue 1
Loan fee:
£1.28m

Joe Hart Joe Hart
Goalkeeper
34 England
Celtic FC Celtic
Scotland Premiership
£1.08m

Dele Alli Dele Alli
Attacking Midfield
25 England
Nigeria
Everton FC Everton
England Premier League
free transfer

Erik Lamela Erik Lamela
Right Winger
29 Argentina
Spain
Sevilla FC Sevilla FC
Spain LaLiga
free transfer

Danny Rose Danny Rose
Left-Back
30 England
Jamaica
Watford FC Watford
England Premier League
free transfer

Paulo Gazzaniga Paulo Gazzaniga
Goalkeeper
29 Argentina
Italy
Fulham FC Fulham
England Championship
free transfer

Bryan Gil Bryan Gil
Left Winger
20 Spain
Valencia CF Valencia
Spain LaLiga
loan transfer

Giovani Lo Celso Giovani Lo Celso
Central Midfield
25 Argentina
Italy
Villarreal CF Villarreal
Spain LaLiga
loan transfer
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, FoxyLeon said:

I can't believe people are so eager to see Kasper, not only our best ever keeper, but also I'd imagine the biggest voice in the dressing room, leave.

We've lost Morgan and Fuchs, and with us soon losing Kasper and Vardy, it's not going to be long until there's no characters in the dressing room that will be a positive voice.

Once we do lose the last few remaining players we have from our Championship days and our title winning season, I don't think it will be long until we're looking back at the Championship again.

I think we've seriously underestimated how vital good characters are, and even the likes of Okazaki/Ulloa have been replaced in the squad with inferior personalities, and in my honest opinion, lesser players too.

I really struggle to understand how so many blindly follow Rodgers.

How people can believe him, and that the reason we're beginning to decline is because we're being held back by some of our most successful players in our history, is beyond me. 

I get what you mean by a voice in the dressing room, but he's  certainly not our best ever keeper. Banks, Shilton, Wallington, Flowers all better in my opinion.  Kasper is a great shot stopper, but the lack of command of his area is a big weakness. His kicking can be erratic at best too. He is a true legend of the club, but there are better keepers out there, had we wished to replace him. Given his status and how long he's been here, the sentimental side of me says that he should be the one to decide his own future, but to be honest there is no room for sentiment in football, especially at the highest level.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, smudger63 said:

I get what you mean by a voice in the dressing room, but he's  certainly not our best ever keeper. Banks, Shilton, Wallington, Flowers all better in my opinion.  Kasper is a great shot stopper, but the lack of command of his area is a big weakness. His kicking can be erratic at best too. He is a true legend of the club, but there are better keepers out there, had we wished to replace him. 

For me he's easily our best ever keeper. Banks is the only one who you could argue over and few now would have seen him play for us in the flesh. Shiltons best was after he left us and Flowers only had a season and a half of good form with us and was then perma injured. I think people also often forget that between Flowers and Kasper we had 10 years of at best mediocre and worst utter crap goalies play for us. Finding a really good keeper to replace him wont be easy at all.

7 minutes ago, Gubbins said:

For me he's easily our best ever keeper. Banks is the only one who you could argue over and few now would have seen him play for us in the flesh. Shiltons best was after he left us and Flowers only had a season and a half of good form with us and was then perma injured. I think people also often forget that between Flowers and Kasper we had 10 years of at best mediocre and worst utter crap goalies play for us. Finding a really good keeper to replace him wont be easy at all.

Its the one position where the fundamentals don't change much , so who is our best is very subjective. We have had many fine goalkeepers but down the ages Banks is an internationally known legendary player. He had no real weaknesses before his tragic accident, one thing that stands out to me , which you rarely see these days, was his ability to throw a heavy ball accurately over 50 yards.

24 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Defender Sven Botman who Leicester were interested in a while back has agreed terms with Newcastle...fee around 31m.

Milan were desperate to sign him aswell, players going where the money is now

I can see Milan coming for Cags

• Like 1