Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

50m for him is a lot, especially with potential add ons as well. Think Spurs will definitely be up there this season but add in a CL campaign and they'll struggle on occasions, just like any other team except Man City or Liverpool.

I think we always say how hard top 6/7 will be, yet some of the signings fail to gel, one of the good ones gets injured which sets a club back, a team disagrees with a manager and stops playing for him etc. With no European games there's no reason we can't be in or very close to the top 7. Play like we did in the last 4 games of the season and we'll be fine, play like we did in 90% of games and I'm not so sure.

Guest ttfn

Spurs are building a good squad. Apart from Romero no especially good defenders but Conte has built good defences in the past with less.

Too much ground for them to make up on Man City and Liverpool but they should be targeting a cup.

On 29/06/2022 at 12:39, Countryfox said:

And here's ours ...   :(

IMG_8435.jpg

Wolves signed that Hwang Hee-Chan, I know he was there last season on loan but the current transfer over date is 1st July 2022.

Can't be more than 3 or 4 days until most of the remaining 6 have made a signing surely?

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Wolves signed that Hwang Hee-Chan, I know he was there last season on loan but the current transfer over date is 1st July 2022.

Can't be more than 3 or 4 days until most of the remaining 6 have made a signing surely?

But don't worry KDH has signed a new contract and Wilf is back in training !!!! ....:scarf:

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, ttfn said:

Spurs are building a good squad. Apart from Romero no especially good defenders but Conte has built good defences in the past with less.

Too much ground for them to make up on Man City and Liverpool but they should be targeting a cup.

Conte Season 2 is normally good Conte as well

34 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

As others have mentioned. IF we can have a fully fit squad for most of the season we'll be up there. Doesn't matter who those around us sign. 

Our first 11 is as good as it gets for a club our size.

1 hour ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

As others have mentioned. IF we can have a fully fit squad for most of the season we'll be up there. Doesn't matter who those around us sign. 

Our first 11 is as good as it gets for a club our size.

Maybe but we are very fragile if just a couple of first teamers get injured eg Fofana and Maddison. Even more so if we lose Amartey and Mendy to other teams (which looks quite possible). We have good depth in the full back area, and up front, but otherwise our squad isn't great when the inevitable injuries occur.

36 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

I wonder if, slightly, Spurs are braced to lose either Son or Moura from their front 3. Richarlison definitely isn't a bench signing. 

Believe they have said Moura can leave Spurs 

18 minutes ago, SkidsFox said:

Maybe but we are very fragile if just a couple of first teamers get injured eg Fofana and Maddison. Even more so if we lose Amartey and Mendy to other teams (which looks quite possible). We have good depth in the full back area, and up front, but otherwise our squad isn't great when the inevitable injuries occur.

I know, I'm just trying to cheer myself up and now you've bought me crashing back down to earth.

Guest Col city fan
4 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

Completely disagree. If we didn't sign or sell anyone, I reckon we'd be in the mix for top 7. 

It’s all opinion mate and time will tell, but given no first team additions to our squad I think ‘in the mix for top 7’ looks very blue tinted!

PM me and I’m happy to set up a little wager with you!

Edited by Col city fan

Guest Col city fan
1 hour ago, SkidsFox said:

Who’s in for Amartey then?!

Bit random this but I was scrolling through the list of competed transfers and have just noticed Oliver Burke of Sheffield United has signed for Werder Bremen.  

Cavani, Yarmolenko and Christensen all free agents now.   It will be interesting to see who they sign next as they play in positions that we need covering albietty not our kind of players that fit our profile.  

3 hours ago, The Blur said:

Bit random this but I was scrolling through the list of competed transfers and have just noticed Oliver Burke of Sheffield United has signed for Werder Bremen.  

Cavani, Yarmolenko and Christensen all free agents now.   It will be interesting to see who they sign next as they play in positions that we need covering albietty not our kind of players that fit our profile.  

Would take Cavani and Christensen in a heartbeat, suspect wages for Cavani would be a big issue and Christensen wouldn't come to us.