Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

8 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

IMO, I don't think he'll tear it up but I don't think he'll flop, either. He'll get about 12/13 goals next season and look good but doubt he'll take them to the next level. 

Interesting one this, looking forward to seeing how it pans out.  I think he'll be a phenomenal signing for them and will revel in being the main man.  I may very well be wrong.

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

He is a good player but plays on the left which we could do with competition but not a priority right now. I'd just take a decent right winger now and keep quiet in the corner.

Has a decent goal-scoring record at RW too (more assists on the left), but for us I would prefer a guy whose natural position is RW.  Still a really nice signing for Leeds.  They’re losing two very good players but their approach to spending that money seems very sound - they’re targeting talented younger players and guys who have a successful track record with Marsch.

• Like 1

Looking at the two deals from Man City to soton and wondering if we’re seeing a new way of doing loan deals 

fifa are going to reduce the number of players that clubs can have out on loan. 

no one knows the arrangement that Man City and soton have done ref future buy back clauses and payment schedules of fees 

we should arrange to become Chelsea’s bitch ! 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Apart from the fact they’re losing their best 2 players. 

The list is also throwing together and awful lot of youngsters with no Premier League experience. Most importantly, there’s no central defender or striker to give Bamford a hand; their two weakest points 

• Like 1

CDK could certainly understudy Bamford as a #9 if they were to get him.  Also, Gelhardt just turned 20 and when Marsch gave him a shot late in the season he was fairly impressive.  I’m sure they’ll be looking at a forward with some experience if they miss out on CDK.

21 minutes ago, Nick said:

18 minutes ago, MadsEmil said:

Getting rid of Brendan and getting Poch would be the equivalent of getting rid of Perez and bringing in Elyounoussi 

Maybe that's our plan? Bring in Poch, sign absolutely no-one, then fluke our way to the Champions League final.

• Haha 1

Just now, -sodapop said:

Wouldn't mind us to have a look at him for 10m - plus with Lookman we'd have like 4 of the Nigerian starting XI

Howls of fury in Leicester every time AFCON comes around though. lol

• Like 1

Yeah Feyenoord will have no need to accept any lowball offers for Kokcu now that theyve sold both him and Malacia. Interesting situation though as to what they're gonna do with CDK now. This lad is going to play on the left meaning Dan James will have to move to the right. Up front they still have Bamford and Rodrigo 

Edited by LFox99
  • Like 1

Tyler Adams flying to Leeds for his medical, reportedly.  It’ll be interesting to see what the final number is on that one - rumored 20 million.

If nothing else this will be good for the USMNT, as March will surely give Adams and Aaronson playing time in the strongest league there is.