Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

Hudson Odoi has a ridiculous salary doesn’t he? Like almost as much as Vardy? 

He won’t be going anywhere until his contract expires unless it’s on loan with the new club paying only a fraction of his wages. 

• Like 2

His wage aside, I don’t know why everyone slags off CHO.  He’s only 21 and his track record is generally pretty decent.  He’s certainly no RW though - far better on the left or even centrally.

Edited by Deeg67

2 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

His wage aside, I don’t know why everyone slags off CHO.  He’s only 21 and his track record is generally pretty decent.  He’s certainly no RW though - far better on the left or even centrally.

Where do I start mate?

He has regressed massively at Chelsea and as your post states - he got paid silly money at a very young age to scare off any other suitors….I have a few STH Chelsea mates and they all think they only turned down Bayern’s offer as didn’t want another De Bruyne/Salah moment so took a punt which doesn’t like it’s working out.

He is not the player for us nor could we afford him anyway.

21 hours ago, TommyK said:

Ha ha. No. 

They've lost two tried and tested PL players and replaced them with unknowns. There one of the favourites for relegation and rightly so. 

Some detail you're missing here though.  KP hardly played last season and was frankly unfit and terrible when he did.  We played almost all the season without a senior striker and had gaping holes in the squad.

Most of the holes have been filled, we may have two fit strikers to choose from soon, chances of a similar injury crisis are slim and we have signed players with good pedigree and huge potential.

However, Marsch is still a bit of an unknown and Raphinha will be a big loss.

I wouldn't have a clue whether we are relegation candidates or in with a shout of Europe.  Nobody does, not you nor the bookies.  Far too many variables. Nobody can dispute one thing, the signings we have made are all in the right areas and have big potential.

Edited by Pub breath
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Bayern picking up Omar Richards on a free last summer, playing him for just 400 minutes and then getting over 10m for him 12 months later...

it must be nice

Where's he going? 

1 hour ago, LFox99 said:

Bayern picking up Omar Richards on a free last summer, playing him for just 400 minutes and then getting over 10m for him 12 months later...

it must be nice

People are always desperate for Leeds to fail so it’s not surprising fans of other clubs are playing down your transfers.

Personally think your squad last season was massively imbalanced and too reliant on Phillips and Raphinha. You should have more quality across the board. Sinisterra particularly is a great signing. 

No love for Leeds being surrounded by them all the time but think you’ll do fine next season. No great shakes but 14th or so. Think Brentford losing Eriksen is a bigger blow for them. 

Edited by LeedsFox95
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, LeedsFox95 said:

People are always desperate for Leeds to fail so it’s not surprising fans of other clubs are playing down your transfers.

Personally think your squad last season was massively imbalanced - you’re losing Phillips and Raphinha but should hopefully have more quality across the board. Sinisterra is a great signing.

Uhm what? I'm not a Leeds fan lol

23 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Forest...not confirmed yet.

Fair play to them, if they can get Nico Williams as well they have not had a bad window, always liked Richards while he was at reading.

7 minutes ago, Jabfox said:

Fair play to them, if they can get Nico Williams as well they have not had a bad window, always liked Richards while he was at reading.

With their loans not converting to permanents though they still don’t even have a great spine after incomings. It’s very much Sheffield United 

• Like 2

Just now, KFS said:

With their loans not converting to permanents though they still don’t even have a great spine after incomings. It’s very much Sheffield United 

Yeah good point, I want them to go down of course, I think it's the lack of news our end making me feel envious 🤣

1 hour ago, LeedsFox95 said:

Personally think your squad last season was massively imbalanced and too reliant on Phillips and Raphinha. You should have more quality across the board. Sinisterra particularly is a great signing. 

No love for Leeds being surrounded by them all the time but think you’ll do fine next season. No great shakes but 14th or so. Think Brentford losing Eriksen is a bigger blow for them. 

I'd probably take that!

It's a great unknown.  I believe Marsch had Leeds 12th in the form table in the time he was here.   That's with players out, players who don't really fit his system and all of them adjusting to it after 3.5 of Bielsa.

If some of these new signings fly, who knows?  If they all flop, it's probably relegation.  Makes it interesting and exciting.

Edited by Pub breath
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Danny280995 said:

Only us, Brentford and Chelsea haven't signed anyone yet, we'll probably won't sign anyone till August at this rate 😅😅... we're so skint...our club has big ambitions, just small amounts of money to use

Aaron hickey to Brentford is pretty much done, just us and Chelsea 

2 minutes ago, K789 said:

Aaron hickey to Brentford is pretty much done, just us and Chelsea 

If you believe the papers and various sources, Sterling to Chelski will be done soon. 

Which leaves just us 😣

1 hour ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

West Ham sign midfielder Flynn Downes from Swansea for 12m........🤔 never heard of him before!

Nowhere near as talented as a couple of other Championship midfielders such as Alex Scott or Gustavo Hamer

• Like 2