Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

On 08/07/2022 at 20:49, Col city fan said:

Couldn’t believe they’ve loaned Lukaku back to Inter for about 10 million quid.

They paid them 100 mill didn’t they? What a fookin waste of money! We just can’t compete with this nonsense 

Remember this when it comes to our transfer mishaps. We’ve had plenty of clangers but Chelsea and Man Utd’s aren’t truly calamitous.

Man U letting Pogba go on a free, signing him back for a world record fee, only to then lose him on a free again, whilst squandering any talent he had will always remain the peak of transfer madness to me. 

4 hours ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Forest signed Richards ****ing hell

£8.5m. 

Interesting signing. Bayern have done okay out of it, however clearly don’t see him as good enough. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Seems like a signing would of been worth us making, got good attributes young, low fee too

Lots of Bayern fans saying they can't believe someone actually paid that much for him.

Picked up on a free, played for just 400 minutes despite there being lots of injuries in defense and sold for 8.5m a year later

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Seems like a signing would of been worth us making, got good attributes young, low fee too

But we don’t need any full backs. Tbh, all we need is a right sided attacker. I’m not jealous of any transfer, unless it’s one in a position we need.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, MadsEmil said:

Lots of Bayern fans saying they can't believe someone actually paid that much for him.

Picked up on a free, played for just 400 minutes despite there being lots of injuries in defense and sold for 8.5m a year later

the luxury of being as good as bayern is that people will always gamble that the player is still good but just not up to their ridiculous standards. that’s how liverpool manage to flog their garbage for loads 

4 minutes ago, BakerLCFC said:

Brentford set to make another signing so think us and Chelsea are the last two PL clubs to have not signed anyone this window. 

BCF5251F-668E-4793-BE95-4EEE55101B97.jpeg

I think Wolves haven't yet either - although Chelsea are almost certainly going to announce Sterling this week.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BakerLCFC said:

Brentford set to make another signing so think us and Chelsea are the last two PL clubs to have not signed anyone this window. 

BCF5251F-668E-4793-BE95-4EEE55101B97.jpeg

decent move for him, I'd imagine he'll get a good amount of playing time at Brentford. 

Just now, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Yeah Wolves made Hwang-Lee Chang(?)’s loan movement and signed up two youngsters as well.  Just us now 😔

I think Hwang Hee-chan was made permanent in January - but I dunno about any youth signings

10 minutes ago, BakerLCFC said:

Forest are making annoyingly good signings…

86CBFF0D-1DFF-4791-9E85-A52FE138A0A3.jpeg

Kasper > Henderson

Fofana and Evans > Nihatekte

Ricardo and Castagne > Neco Williams 

JJ > O Richards 

Vardy, Daka, Nacho > Awoniyi

genuinely not too concerned

Edited by FoxinNotts
  • Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
23 minutes ago, BakerLCFC said:

Forest are making annoyingly good signings…

86CBFF0D-1DFF-4791-9E85-A52FE138A0A3.jpeg

The centre back and Henderson are decent but convinced at all by this lad.