Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Which clubs in the top 5 leagues are after a goalkeeper?

Specifically Spain, Italy and Portugal? 

And does anyone in Denmark need one?

I did think this the other day when i seen Strakosha Go to Brentford After this: 

wondered why they didnt follow up and if we'd go after raya this was also a interesting read Kasper Schmeichel decision prompts transfer question and delays critical Leicester City work - Leicestershire Live (leicestermercury.co.uk) He's not the only city player going Qatar, life for an outfield player is way more exhausting and Why would The team captain not be there in pre season and on a bonding trip when everyone else is because "he'll be too tired" lol But yeah Man U's after a no.2 and who does kasper support and who would his dad & him love him to play for, i could see his ass thinking "i can beat de gea for no.1" they've been sniffing for years and apparently his 'old mate' said in this rag article Kasper Schmeichel's 'dream' is to seal Man Utd transfer and 'will do anything to get to' club, reveals former team-mate | The Sun 

“If Kasper gets the opportunity to play just ten games for United, then he jumps" so who knows

Some pretty tenuous reports about that Man City are interested in Neymar, and odds are down below 3/1 now. Doesn’t seem like their type of player, but if they get rid of Sterling and Bernardo I guess they have space in wide areas for him.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FoxesWalk said:

Some pretty tenuous reports about that Man City are interested in Neymar, and odds are down below 3/1 now. Doesn’t seem like their type of player, but if they get rid of Sterling and Bernardo I guess they have space in wide areas for him.  

Would love to see how he does in the prem. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Monaco announcing Breel Embolo imminently, wonder if they will turn to Soumare next 

Read they also want old Foxes nemesis Vertout as well

Embolo was once touted to do great things, similar to Youri. It never really clicked for him. 

2 minutes ago, Sly said:

Embolo was once touted to do great things, similar to Youri. It never really clicked for him. 

Indeed, thought I read he has had injury woes. On another note Aouar has not travelled with Lyon to face Anderlecht

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Indeed, thought I read he has had injury woes. On another note Aouar has not travelled with Lyon to face Anderlecht

Interesting, Aouar is someone I wouldn’t mind seeing with us. 

• Like 2

Weird transfer strategy Barcelona spunking fifty million on Raphina. I think he's cracking as a top six, top flight sort of player but given that pretty much half of Europe still wants to play for them and so many players are running out their contracts these days they could probably have picked up cheaper and still gotten the job done. 

Surely they need to claw back as much money as possible as soon as possible?

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, TommyK said:

I agree. Not sure how he's a Barca player. Decent player no doubt. But is he really at the Barcelona level? No chance. 

Especially when you think they're trying to sell Frenkie De Jong for a not too different fee to balance the books. Madness.

5 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Barca apparently agreed a deal for Lewandowski from Bayern. Absolutely speechless with how they're finding this money. Surely they're a few years away from being wound up? 

£43m for a 33 year old too...

:nigel:

1 hour ago, CloudFox said:

£43m for a 33 year old too...

:nigel:

He absolutely 100% guarantees goals though. 

6 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Barca apparently agreed a deal for Lewandowski from Bayern. Absolutely speechless with how they're finding this money. Surely they're a few years away from being wound up? 

Complete madness. Cannot fathom why last year they signed Ferran Torres and Aubamayang and now have re signed Dembele, signed Raphinha and Lewandowski. They also have Ansu Fati,and Depay to still get rid of. There's talk of them trying for Bernardo Silva next. I don't get how they are in huge debt, and have gone from not being able to register players to spunking money on whoever they want. Lewandowski must be on something like 200k a week surely?? Even if they move de Jong for 80m, that doesn't cover Raphinha and Lewandowski. I don't get it.

They've basically got a cash injection by selling off future Tv rights. Essentially writing off future investments to subsidise the present.

The fact they're not using that money to get their house in order and are instead using it to facilitate more overspending is a massive gamble, which will inevitably go wrong.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, FOXYTALK said:

Pretty sure Barca have sold a % of their TV rights for the next 25 years at a rumoured cost of 300 million euros. Hence the spending. 

But what do they do when they have spent that and still have wages to pay? They couldn't afford the wages on 100percent of their income.