Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

Just now, Ric Flair said:

The price is an absolute joke as well. We earnt more than that for winning 4 of our last 5 games and finishing 8th instead of 13th. I get we need players out but they won't go until the last few weeks of the window and we're missing out on bargains like that.

He is ideal for us, both footed like Jonny Evans so can play LCB like we need and is quick, strong and good on the ball.

I feel sick and its putting me off my Chicago Towns

How much ? He was my number 1 CB.

23 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

£11m

Omfg makes it even worse! I don’t understand why we’re not in for him. Get him in now and then get rid of vesty and Soyuncu in next few weeks cuz like you said were missing out on these kinda players who are dirt cheap.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

The price is an absolute joke as well. We earnt more than that for winning 4 of our last 5 games and finishing 8th instead of 13th. I get we need players out but they won't go until the last few weeks of the window and we're missing out on bargains like that.

He is ideal for us, both footed like Jonny Evans so can play LCB like we need and is quick, strong and good on the ball.

I feel sick and its putting me off my Chicago Towns

Slightly off topic but I have to ask, you're eating Chicago Towns at 10.15am?  Fair play.  

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

They're a timeless classic 

I was born and raised in Chicago and never heard of this "Chicago Towns" until now.  If this is the pizza place I just have to say after looking at their website - I'm sure it's fine by UK standards but that is not Chicago pizza.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

I was born and raised in Chicago and never heard of this "Chicago Towns" until now.  If this is the pizza place I just have to say after looking at their website - I'm sure it's fine by UK standards but that is not Chicago pizza.

There's no such thing as a bad pizza. I will eat ANY and I mean any, even out the bin or off the floor.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

You are correct sir.  There is virtually no resemblance between a proper deep dish Chicago pizza and Chicago Towns and not even in the UK would anyone think that.  Or think they are anything other than very below average frozen junk food.  

I would eat a Chicago Town, I cannot lie, but I'd feel sad and dirty afterwards.  

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Clearly not from Chicago...  We're sticklers.

I love authentic Chicago pizzas, I'm a pizza obsessive and know how touchy it can get between different styles and states.

Have you ever watched The Pizza Show on Vice? (All episodes available on YouTube) it's ace.