Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

4 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

If you didn’t dislike Forest enough, ageeed a deal with Lingard 

Apparently he has been after £180k a week... insane if they are giving him anything close to that

Seemed like Lingard was on his way to London earlier as well, agent trying to squeeze West Ham a bit more?

Edited by moore_94

Girona pulling ahead in the race to make a signing, looks like we will be the only team in the top 5 European leagues to have not made a signing this window.. you'll never sing that :ph34r:

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Girona pulling ahead in the race to make a signing, looks like we will be the only team in the top 5 European leagues to have not made a signing this window.. you'll never sing that :ph34r:

This is our cue. 

30 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

Didn’t he want mental wages?

057A470D-258A-45C3-B152-701C4A824BD0.jpeg

This has to be agent talk to force the hand of another club. He was on pretty decent money at United and intentionally ran out his contract. At his age the next contract is his last big payday so I can't see him taking any old offer especially with over a month of the window left and clubs getting desperate in the final days who'll likely pay anything to strengthen. I might be wrong and he may have a lifelong ambition to play for Steve Cooper, but something sounds a bit off with this given that Forest weren't even willing to match the relatively low wage demands of a player who had played a key role in helping them achieve promotion. 

• Like 1

Praet - Torino

Soumare - Monaco

Tielemans - Man U

Soyuncu - Milan 

Perez - Spanish club

Amartey or Vestergaard - Turkish club

Leaving us a week to panic buy our way through the final week of the market scraps

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, KFS said:

Praet - Torino

Soumare - Monaco

Tielemans - Man U

Soyuncu - Milan 

Perez - Spanish club

Leaving us a week to panic buy our way through the final week of the market scraps

I think we'd all take that right now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Leeds sign England U-18 striker Sonny Perkins away from West Ham.  Another of those low-cost moves you'd have loved to see us be all over - he's a talent.

Wasn't he demanding first team wages and has a sulky attitude, one to avoid at his young age. West ham did the right thing 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Leeds sign England U-18 striker Sonny Perkins away from West Ham.  Another of those low-cost moves you'd have loved to see us be all over - he's a talent.

It’s not a position we need to be bringing in though, by all accounts he wants to be playing in the first team, with us playing one up top, he wouldn’t even make our bench. Would be a waste of money for us buying him.

7 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Forest will fly or sink. 

That's a lot of money to chuck 

They have spent less than the guaranteed min income from finishing last in the prem I guess, they can borrow against that guaranteed income. Presumably the owner is investing too. Still, they have other costs and are still taking a risk. 

I think they've invested pretty wisely, good young players who wouldn’t necessarily leave them if they go down, if they do drop they’d be in a strong position to come back up potentially. 

With parachute payments now IMO it’s worth the gamble spending 100m odd, if you stay up it’s worth huge money and the parachute payments allow you to fix it in theory if you go down and can’t get back up. 

• Like 2

Guest Col city fan
8 hours ago, FerrisBueller said:

Didn’t he want mental wages?

057A470D-258A-45C3-B152-701C4A824BD0.jpeg

I think Lingard would be an inspired signing for Forest. I just think he’d ‘fit’ there and would love being their stand out player.

But… I don’t think he’d be enough and still think they’ll struggle this season.

Lingard is a good player. I’d have been happy to see him here at Leicester as long as his wage demands weren’t idiotic.

Edited by Col city fan

32 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I think Lingard would be an inspired signing for Forest. I just think he’d ‘fit’ there and would love being their stand out player.

Lingard is a good player. I’d have been happy to see him here at Leicester as long as his wage demands weren’t idiotic.

Yes and no for me, 30 in December, gonna want at least 4 year deal on say 150k a week, only played half a season regularly in last 3-4 seasons and more interested in his brand 

45 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Some really reasonable prices going around this window. Disappointing we've missed out on so many of them.

What a depressing thing to wake up to.

We knew it was coming, to see Romano tweet it makes it more depressing.

Hope he flops 🤞🏻

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Some really reasonable prices going around this window. Disappointing we've missed out on so many of them.

There really has, there's a noticeable drop off this summer. We'll no doubt still over pay though if we do ever sign anyone.

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

Guardian article confirms £180k a week 

That has the potential to be a time bomb at Forest. Lingard has to hit the ground running. 

9 hours ago, KFS said:

Praet - Torino

Soumare - Monaco

Tielemans - Man U

Soyuncu - Milan 

Perez - Spanish club

And when u woke up , we’re u disappointed it was only a dream 🛌