Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Forest are moving like me on Football Manager when you get promoted and sign about 20 new players lol

When Palace got promoted in 2013 they signed 18 new players, some of which didnt even make it into the squad of 25.

9 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Don’t tell @Ric Flair that feyenoord just signed a midfielder ….

Talking of Feyenoord, they signed a left footed right winger last season who I'd discovered from Scandinavia but he had a very quiet start to his career there, however he's been lethal so far in pre-season.

Patrick Walemark. He's one to watch, he's pure sauce.

Leicester 2020 target South Korean defender Kim Min Jae has been snapped up by Napoli from Turkish side Fenerbache after they activitied his release clause of 19.5m and have now slapped a release clause of 45m. Spurs were also interested so to keep their Korean fan base going.

Shame we didn't go him even last year when we signed Vesty ..... he's a beast

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Mental that Burnley are going to sign a Brazilian (Vitinho) before we do. Burnley.

The first Brazilian we buy will create excitement but will be absolute turd. 

31 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Mental that Burnley are going to sign a Brazilian (Vitinho) before we do. Burnley.

To be honest I'll be livid if we ever do sign a Brazilian and they aren't attack minded. No doubt we'll sign a Brazilian goalkeeper who'll have gout.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

To be honest I'll be livid if we ever do sign a Brazilian and they aren't attack minded. No doubt we'll sign a Brazilian goalkeeper who'll have gout.

I will let Tuta know he can pack up and bugger off back to Eintracht then.  lol

• Haha 1

What I don’t get with Forests transfer activity is they seem to have signed 2 RB’s and 2 LB’s… Why? 

Biancone, Neco Williams, Omari Richards and Toffolo for combined £40million. Why 2 of each?? Understand they need depth but seems a big outlay, considering only 2 of the 4 will likely ever be in the team? Unless they’re playing someone at CB/ midfield etc?

32 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahahaa McNeil is a shocking signing given Everton really can't afford to be wasting or overpaying for players any longer. Abysmal once again

0 goals 1 assist in 38 league appearances last season, blimey 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Is Lampard intentionally trying to get Everton relegated?!? Survived by the skin of their teeth and some bright spark has decided the best way to strengthen is to sign two players from a team that finished below them and went down. Absolute genius thinking :whistle: