Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

11 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahahaa McNeil is a shocking signing given Everton really can't afford to be wasting or overpaying for players any longer. Abysmal once again

I ****ing hope so. But Everton seem immune from relegation…. They could literally field a team of children and they would still somehow stay up. 

8 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Forest are making a move for Sangare….. if this goes wrong for them, they’re truly ****ed.

I have to say fair play to them if they get him

i was unsure if their owner would actually spend the dosh but it seems he understands the importance of staying in the PL once you’re here. 

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

i was unsure if their owner would actually spend the dosh but it seems he understands the importance of staying in the PL once you’re here. 

Still a huge risk though. It goes wrong and they’re in potential bother! 

Guest Col city fan
4 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Is this yet another one that will ‘upset Ric Flair’?

🤷‍♂️

The mantra of Ronaldo being completely justified in signing a two year contract and trying to rip it up despite no top team wanting him because he's looking out for number one is like propaganda to turn everyone into a complete bellend.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Joe Rodon on loan to Rennes with option to buy. 

Could’ve been a good option for us.

Look i’m just hating this window. He’s done feck all, except get slaughtered in the europa conference by dross and yet they still manage to get a 20m option in the deal.  while we can’t give away players for free. 

It all comes down to the profile… sign young on reasonable wages and you’ve always got the chance to move them down the food chain… sign players at their peak  for their big pay day and you can’t.

just look at perez, when we signed him, he was literally going to go and join tenerife or some other nobody in spain…. if that was his only option why would the club think a huge fee and massive wages would be a good idea! 

we all thought Rudkin was going to be useless and he surprised us with some savy deals… but he hasn’t half screwed us with some of his moves! He even got a free pass on getting silvas deal signed past the deadline which ordinarily would have been a sackable offence. Getting to the point now where the bad outnumbers the good. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Look i’m just hating this window. He’s done feck all, except get slaughtered in the europa conference by dross and yet they still manage to get a 20m option in the deal.  while we can’t give away players for free. 

It all comes down to the profile… sign young on reasonable wages and you’ve always got the chance to move them down the food chain… sign players at their peak  for their big pay day and you can’t.

just look at perez, when we signed him, he was literally going to go and join tenerife or some other nobody in spain…. if that was his only option why would the club think a huge fee and massive wages would be a good idea! 

we all thought Rudkin was going to be useless and he surprised us with some savy deals… but he hasn’t half screwed us with some of his moves! He even got a free pass on getting silvas deal signed past the deadline which ordinarily would have been a sackable offence. Getting to the point now where the bad outnumbers the good. 

Now it’s Rudkins fault 😂😂

we have a squad that is extremely talented but the size was based on European football which would have been easier to work with and be flexible on but we don’t this season - BR is more accountable than anyone but if you look through every premier league squad mistakes happen - sadly it’s all come at the same time but our best 17-18 should compete but we sadly need to freshen up with 5 or 6 exits and 2-3 in but I am glad we are not just rolling over on any of our assets.

Just now, Old Fox said:

Now it’s Rudkins fault 😂😂

we have a squad that is extremely talented but the size was based on European football which would have been easier to work with and be flexible on but we don’t this season - BR is more accountable than anyone but if you look through every premier league squad mistakes happen - sadly it’s all come at the same time but our best 17-18 should compete but we sadly need to freshen up with 5 or 6 exits and 2-3 in but I am glad we are not just rolling over on any of our assets.

I think it’s not as simple as being one persons fault. But Rudkin is the man responsible for agreeing terms. If you can’t shift players, the buck falls with him imo. 

He’s the director of football, if a deal is bad he’s responsible for telling the manager it’s not happening, otherwise he’s not doing his job. 

There’s no way a manager bullies levy into bad deals :dunno:

On 27/07/2022 at 14:27, Ric Flair said:

Hahahahaa McNeil is a shocking signing given Everton really can't afford to be wasting or overpaying for players any longer. Abysmal once again

Granted it's only a preseason game versus Dynamo Kyiv tonight (2 goals as a mid-second half sub), but...:ph34r: 

Guest Col city fan

McNeil could be one of those players who’s ability you’ll not see until he’s playing in better teams. His stats for Burnley were shocking, but then, so were Burnley’s in general.

I predict he’ll be a good signing for Everton if they begin to improve collectively.

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

McNeil could be one of those players who’s ability you’ll not see until he’s playing in better teams. His stats for Burnley were shocking, but then, so were Burnley’s in general.

I predict he’ll be a good signing for Everton if they begin to improve collectively.

Agree with this.  He's definitely got ability, he did look like he'd given up a bit from mid season onwards mind.  

He was also creating chances that were simply not being taken by his team mates.  He created something like 50 chances last season.  Okay no idea how good those chances were but one assist from that is p1ss poor and down to who he was playing with.  

And he's still a young man.