Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

38 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

McNeil could be one of those players who’s ability you’ll not see until he’s playing in better teams. His stats for Burnley were shocking, but then, so were Burnley’s in general.

I predict he’ll be a good signing for Everton if they begin to improve collectively.

Highly doubt it, far too slow and ponderous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Brighton call off talks with Man City over selling Marc Cucurella. 

They reckon he's better than Ben White who they sold to Arsenal last year.

They want around 60m for him considering they sold white for 50m.

Got to hand it to them.... either pay up or F off

He is better than White so they do have a point and will become a phenomenal player when he does go to Man C.

Pep does seem to be relying on him to rock the boat from within and whilst Brighton can play hardball we just have to look at our own players threads once a player says he wants out it’s going to happen

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Col city fan said:

McNeil could be one of those players who’s ability you’ll not see until he’s playing in better teams. His stats for Burnley were shocking, but then, so were Burnley’s in general.

I predict he’ll be a good signing for Everton if they begin to improve collectively.

Agree I think he will be a good signing 

23 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I was always quite happy to see us linked to him 

• Haha 1

On 29/07/2022 at 15:10, Lambert09 said:

Look i’m just hating this window. He’s done feck all, except get slaughtered in the europa conference by dross and yet they still manage to get a 20m option in the deal.  while we can’t give away players for free. 

It all comes down to the profile… sign young on reasonable wages and you’ve always got the chance to move them down the food chain… sign players at their peak  for their big pay day and you can’t.

just look at perez, when we signed him, he was literally going to go and join tenerife or some other nobody in spain…. if that was his only option why would the club think a huge fee and massive wages would be a good idea! 

we all thought Rudkin was going to be useless and he surprised us with some savy deals… but he hasn’t half screwed us with some of his moves! He even got a free pass on getting silvas deal signed past the deadline which ordinarily would have been a sackable offence. Getting to the point now where the bad outnumbers the good. 

People have become blinded on him by Man Utd's Maguire idiocy. I mean he did well there but I don't see how anybody can defend this situation. It's largely self inflicted.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Forest have made some decent signings, to be fair.

But can see them struggling to get out of the bottom-three for a large majority of the season, potentially.

Newly promoted team to potentially struggle in the bottom three? Steady on mate. Next you'll be saying man city could win the league again.

• Haha 2