Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

2 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Chelsea getting Cucurella, is Chilwell done or just slow to recover?

2 hours ago, JimJams said:

Alonso wants out so they need another lb, Iwb.

Chelsea seem to be offering the same as City, so I can't see the deal getting done unless it's cash plus players (Colwill, apparently). Not sure why Cucurella would go there as backup though, when he can go to Man City as first choice.

7 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Chelsea seem to be offering the same as City, so I can't see the deal getting done unless it's cash plus players (Colwill, apparently). Not sure why Cucurella would go there as backup though, when he can go to Man City as first choice.

Thought it was down to Brighton (To choose) not Cucurella, sure he would rather for Man City with Pep

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Thought it was down to Brighton (To choose) not Cucurella, sure he would rather for Man City with Pep

Well yes, but I mean more that if it is just a £40m offer from both clubs then Man City makes sense. If he is part of the deal, Colwill would also have to agree to it, so it complicates matters anyway.

11 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Well yes, but I mean more that if it is just a £40m offer from both clubs then Man City makes sense. If he is part of the deal, Colwill would also have to agree to it, so it complicates matters anyway.

Thought it was the 50 from Chelsea, but if its the same, then no brainer surely  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

damsgaard bid accepted for Brentford. Weren’t we linked with him last summer? 

Is he the fella that scored the worldie against us in the semi final of the Euros? Us being England. 

2 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Is he the fella that scored the worldie against us in the semi final of the Euros? Us being England. 

Yup. He's a right-footed left winger, although he does play on the right and through the center too. I think he was injured quite a bit last season.

22 year-old Barca and Spain U-21 player Ricky Puig has apparently been sold to the MLS' L.A. Galaxy.  A case can be made that this is the biggest signing in MLS history, given Puig's age and pedigree.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

22 year-old Barca and Spain U-21 player Ricky Puig has apparently been sold to the MLS' L.A. Galaxy.  A case can be made that this is the biggest signing in MLS history, given Puig's age and pedigree.

Can it?

3 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Can it?

I think so.  Their usual MO has been guys past their prime, and this is a young Spanish international from arguably the most famous club in the world who certainly had interested suitors in Europe.  If they're trying to change their perception as a retirement league I think that's a positive. 

3 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

I think so.  Their usual MO has been guys past their prime, and this is a young Spanish international from arguably the most famous club in the world who certainly had interested suitors in Europe.  If they're trying to change their perception as a retirement league I think that's a positive. 

Its not even close to being the biggest signing in MLS this season, let alone ever lol 

30 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

I would even say Robbie Keane was a bigger signing lol 

39 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

If you're talking about money, sure.  But how many times has MLS signed a player in their prime from a European power club?

Surely an example of that actually happening would be Bernardeschi rather than a 22-year-old who's started a grand total of 11 league games

• Like 1

5 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

Chukwuemeka to Chelsea, £15m. I'm amazed Villa are selling him...unless they know something we don't.

He’ll now go out on loan for the next 4 years, before signing for someone like Roma or Dortmund. After that, one of the greedy 6 will buy him for something silly like £100m