Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

6 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I don't understand why you haven't had more bids for him. I'd 100% take him for the money we'd get from Gibbs-White. 

If MGW leaves for free next summer he might get a £5m s/o fee

if YT leaves next summer he gets £20m+ s/o fee 

that’s one difference 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

If MGW leaves for free next summer he might get a £5m s/o fee

if YT leaves next summer he gets £20m+ s/o fee 

that’s one difference 

Yes but that doesn't explain why no club has bid for him, perhaps clubs have spoke with his agent and this is the plan but the buying club don't really save much money doing it this way and they have to wait another year. Its very surprising not a single bid has been made in the last 2 summers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yes but that doesn't explain why no club has bid for him, perhaps clubs have spoke with his agent and this is the plan but the buying club don't really save much money doing it this way and they have to wait another year. Its very surprising not a single bid has been made in the last 2 summers.

If he leaves now then we are asking for £25m 

in addition, YT would I’m sure demand a 10m s/o fee spread across his contract plus a chunky 150k/week - cost over five years = 72.5m

next summer he would want a £20m s/o fee so any buying club will save £15m 

and if he has a good World Cup those numbers  could increase. 

I reckon he knows he either goes to arsenal this summer or on his free next summer - arsenal are under no pressure to make the deal happen 

12 hours ago, The Bear said:

Kin hell. I'll drive him there myself for that!

This would be seriously good business for Wolves. He's done zilch in the Prem so far to justify that fee. Wish we could be getting fees like that for our squad fillers.

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

If he leaves now then we are asking for £25m 

in addition, YT would I’m sure demand a 10m s/o fee spread across his contract plus a chunky 150k/week - cost over five years = 72.5m

next summer he would want a £20m s/o fee so any buying club will save £15m 

and if he has a good World Cup those numbers  could increase. 

I reckon he knows he either goes to arsenal this summer or on his free next summer - arsenal are under no pressure to make the deal happen 

Yes but if he is available at £25m or whatever it is, why would a club wait a year if they believe he would help them to Champions League football? 

Further to this Arsenal have signed a load of players yet have got nowhere near making a bid for Youri. Perhaps he is not as in demand as his management team would have us believe.

If no one wants him that badly then I am sure there would be a new contract to sign here for him.  A free transfer may get him a move to a Champions League club but, as they are hardly falling over themselves to get him now, I can't help but think he would be on the periphery of their squads.

17 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

@The Bear what sort of player is MGW? Wondered of Forest are crapping their pants after they claimed they are buggered now Garner left  

He's an attacking midfielder basically, but can also play on the right of a front three. He's got decent link play and movement and obviously in the Championship scored and assisted a few as he gets into good position in the box. 

A good all round youngster but not exactly standout at anything. Not particularly pacy, doesn't have a great long shot, or massive passing range. 

He's sort of a Poundland Foden. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So Barcelona's deal they did to sell their TV rights so they had enough income to register their new players, has completely backfired. And left them with a hefty tax bill on top. What a mess that club is in. I'm amazed players still want to go there right now. 

FZn_MwNXwAA1TTh.jpeg

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, The Bear said:

So Barcelona's deal they did to sell their TV rights so they had enough income to register their new players, has completely backfired. And left them with a hefty tax bill on top. What a mess that club is in. I'm amazed players still want to go there right now. 

FZn_MwNXwAA1TTh.jpeg

They should just fold it and send them all to jail (Certainly do not collect £200)

9 minutes ago, Pick Good Name Later said:

Leipzig signing Timo Werner for an initial £16.5m. Bought for £43m. 

Two thoughts. Chelsea love a shambolic transfer. Salah, De Bruyne, Lukaku to name but a couple.

Second thought. Disregarding wages, loyalties, current limitations, and a very suspect stint at Chelsea who do seem to have a habit of ruining strikers. At £16.5m that’s a great piece of business. In a different world, would not have minded him here one bit. Wouldn’t have been a terrible replacement for old Jamie.

The lad is even worse than DJ Campbell for being offside.