Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

Szalai to West Ham for €17m

One I had hoped we would look at, although have recently seen that he is apparently best used in a back 5, and that his decision making is rather suspect in a back 4, so maybe not so annoyed we missed out haha

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Szalai to West Ham for €17m

One I had hoped we would look at, although have recently seen that he is apparently best used in a back 5, and that his decision making is rather suspect in a back 4, so maybe not so annoyed we missed out haha

Good god if there's one team he suits its West Ham. He will absolutely bully the shit out of us home and away this season. Guaranteed goal as well.

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Paid £30m for him last summer

1 hour ago, Staff said:

Option to buy, which they will inevitably be unwilling to pay at the end of the loan the tight cvnts

Imagine this is instead of Praet, who looks like he may now be staying?

Wonder if we should tell them they won’t take up the option and instead try to purchase him for 50p. 

There's been lots of praise thrown Forest's way but it all feels a little bit desperate to me. Bidding on all types of players, there doesnt seem to be a particular profile and it seems a little scatter gun.  Just very, very random moves. 

On paper, id still say watfords team last year was better than forests current crop. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

There's been lots of praise thrown Forest's way but it all feels a little bit desperate to me. Bidding on all types of players, there doesnt seem to be a particular profile and it seems a little scatter gun.  Just very, very random moves. 

On paper, id still say watfords team last year was better than forests current crop. 

watford had a team of pretend premier league players. looked the part with their haircuts and highfalutin attitudes but were ultimately shite.  

I don't really understand why Forest felt the need to buy a whole new team.  They looked pretty good with the team they had.  A couple of players in key positions might have been enough.  Now they have to hope all these players gel together. 

3 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

I don't really understand why Forest felt the need to buy a whole new team.  They looked pretty good with the team they had.  A couple of players in key positions might have been enough.  Now they have to hope all these players gel together. 

Most of their key players were on loan and have been recalled.

That being said, their approach this window has been senseless. The team that did a good rebuild was Newcastle during the winter window. Smart, quality buys instead of a bunch of average and below average players.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Didn't they have a lot of players on loan? I was under the impression they had to buy a lot of players? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

16 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Most of their key players were on loan and have been recalled.

That being said, their approach this window has been senseless. The team that did a good rebuild was Newcastle during the winter window. Smart, quality buys instead of a bunch of average and below average players.

Other than Spence, they could have signed all of them, probably for less than they have paid for others. Im very surprised they havent gone in with 20-25m for Garner yet. 

• Like 1