Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

6 hours ago, ScrumpyJack said:

Damsgaard is a very good signing for Brentford. 

Unfortunate hair, fantastic ability.

I’m not So sure. He spent 6 months in hospital with chronic arthritis. He’s hardly kicked a football and take out the World Cup highlights, he doesn’t look that great.

6 hours ago, ScrumpyJack said:

Damsgaard is a very good signing for Brentford. 

Unfortunate hair, fantastic ability.

They desperately need a player with his skillset to make Frank's system work.  He may not objectively be a great player but he's a perfect fit for Brentford. 

Guest Col city fan

Are Forest signing everyone?

🤷‍♂️
Now I’m advanced talks with Watford for Emmanuel Dennis 

Just now, Col city fan said:

Are Forest signing everyone?

🤷‍♂️
Now I’m advanced talks with Watford for Emmanuel Dennis 

Will be about their 13th signing.

If they get relegated they will be in massive financial trouble

• Like 1

I go on this site 4 times per day but nothing is happening 🤣 think we might have a disappointing season to be honest. Hope not !! An injury to Vardy and then another key player or so does concern me, especially the defence. But then in attack also as Vardy is 35 now. Can’t rely on him on his own. Hopefully I’m wrong. 

Edited by Ely fox
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Will be about their 13th signing.

If they get relegated they will be in massive financial trouble

I thought they were abysmal against Newcastle. It's almost like they've been unexpectedly promoted three seasons early, and don't have a plan. The contract they have given to Lingard is an absolute joke. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

I thought they were abysmal against Newcastle. It's almost like they've been unexpectedly promoted three seasons early, and don't have a plan. The contract they have given to Lingard is an absolute joke. 

Lingard is on £80k p/w basic. 

Guest Col city fan
1 hour ago, Simmo86 said:

Kouyate going Forest now aswell

As I said, I’m not sure I’ve seen a recently promoted side like Forest going for it in the way they are doing. 
It’ll either work or put them in the shite for years if they go down.

Personally I’ve had a few quid on them NOT being relegated (at 4/5). But it’s a fine line this one, no doubt.

Guest Col city fan
16 hours ago, The Bear said:

Lingard is on £80k p/w basic. 

The Lingard signing is a no brainer really. I think we’d worked out it’ll cost Forest roughly 10m for him over the season. That’s not much at this level tbf and if he plays well and they stay up, it’ll make sense. 
And the one year contract seems good business too. If they stay up, they can look to extend his contract. If not, he just goes and he’s off the wage bill.

TBF it’s a far more exciting time to be a Florist fan at the moment than a Leicester fan. 
But they are playing a risky game, not with Lingard particularly but with the sheer volume of new signings.

Edited by Col city fan

Forest don't have some of the standout players that we have and will need time to gel. However there is a lack of balance in our team particularly thinking about the lack of wingers and the number of goals conceded at the back. I really hope we can do something about that without selling Maddison or Fofana.

Absolutely piss myself if Rabiot goes to United. Finally got rid of Pogba, trying to get rid of Ronaldo, look to be attempting to clear out the primma donas in the squad and improve the overall personality. 

Then sign Rabiot lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Absolutely piss myself if Rabiot goes to United. Finally got rid of Pogba, trying to get rid of Ronaldo, look to be attempting to clear out the primma donas in the squad and improve the overall personality. 

Then sign Rabiot lol

They're an absolute disgrace aren't they

3 hours ago, Col city fan said:

As I said, I’m not sure I’ve seen a recently promoted side like Forest going for it in the way they are doing. 
It’ll either work or put them in the shite for years if they go down.

Personally I’ve had a few quid on them NOT being relegated (at 4/5). But it’s a fine line this one, no doubt.

They are just giving themselves the best possible chance of staying in the Premier League with all the riches that entails. I could see them finishing above us 

• Haha 1