Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

1 hour ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Is there any player under 20m that Forest are not trying to sign?!

They’ve not enquired about my availability as yet!!

Edited by Sly

On 13/08/2022 at 17:06, Foxes96 said:

Forest are signing Dennis and Maupay as well as already having signed Awoniyi?! 

Do they have any approach, or just signing all average players under £20 million?

think they’ve signed like 15 players this summer now!

4 hours ago, MPH said:

think they’ve signed like 15 players this summer now!

They lost half their squad (including half their first team) at the end of last season, with all the signings they’ve made they’ve only completed a 25 man squad with the last one they made I think. It was 11+ signings they needed just to replace the out of contract and loan players they lost at the end of last season, then any upgrades on their remaining squad would be on top of that number… 

• Like 2

On 13/08/2022 at 13:21, Finnegan said:

Absolutely piss myself if Rabiot goes to United. Finally got rid of Pogba, trying to get rid of Ronaldo, look to be attempting to clear out the primma donas in the squad and improve the overall personality. 

Then sign Rabiot lol

Rabiot's Mum vs United Hierarchy

128UMaujdjX7Pi.gif

Why are we not going for Ismailia Sarr whilst we still have the chance to pluck him from obscurity for a reasonable price🤦‍♂️. It’s worth taking the hit now to save the dough in future and really get a gifted right winger with sell on value.

We’ve got some wages off the books and inevitably will be able to move on a couple of others i.e Vestergaard, Perez, Soumare eventually.

Just feels like such a no brainier… 

• Like 1

Firstly because he's not obscure.  He's played Premier league football before and had tentative links to a few big clubs. Secondly his mooted price during those links was around £40mill. And thirdly, with this probably being the biggest factor, he's shit. 

• Haha 3

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Could do with a few more teams getting injuries to their cbs so they consider taking vestergard from us 😂

Soyuncu wouldn't be the worst shout.

25 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Soyuncu wouldn’t be an issue in that aspect.

OK if he did leave on deadline day along with Fofana , we would have Jonny , Jannik, and Dan as our CBs until January unless we sign a free agent. Any free agent is likely to be of a lowish standard or a real veteran. We might get lucky but its a risk I don't think the club will take.