Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

Amazing what’s happened to Cags in all honesty. Looked so classy in the early days under Rodgers. Rash yes, but offered us so much.

Now seems so short of confidence and a sure bet for 2/3 errors per match.

Guessing he’s refusing to sign a new deal too so he’s just being left to rot rather than put the time and effort in to restore him. Someone will take him on deadline day, probably abroad.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JimJams said:

Firstly because he's not obscure.  He's played Premier league football before and had tentative links to a few big clubs. Secondly his mooted price during those links was around £40mill. And thirdly, with this probably being the biggest factor, he's shit. 

Is that a response to my post? And secondly, are you ok? Sounds like a stressful Monday!

If you’re speaking in reference to Sarr, is £40mil for a young right winger with PL experience really massively expensive? I can’t see what the basis is for saying he’s shit, but who would you recommend or class as attainable that would fill the position for the same fee and ability?

9 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

The fact we play amartey when he wouldn't get into any other prem team and he's first choice now shows how far we have fallen.

In the manager department?  Absolutely. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Wolves signing Matheus Nunes is an incredible bit of business. I'm now scrabbling around looking for a club that's not made in roads on us this summer. Be afraid, be very afraid.

If it comes off. Exactly the midfielder we need right now. 

Genuinely thought he'd already turned us down though, and was set on waiting for a Champions League club. 

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

If it comes off. Exactly the midfielder we need right now. 

Genuinely thought he'd already turned us down though, and was set on waiting for a Champions League club. 

Him and Guedes are massive signings, there's no guarantee they'll be massive successes but they have that blend of ability and physical strength that I think will serve you well, very much like Jiminez and Neves have done. This is at a time where I thought you were heading towards the shit, like us.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Surely that means Wolves are selling someone? They were very close to the FFP limit last time they made Europe. 

Our net spend for the previous 3 seasons to this one has been pretty much zero. 

And European FFP is a lot stricter than the PL profit and sustainability nonsense. The only reason we came close to fouling that was we'd only just been promoted so had a large 3 year net spend at the time. 

1 minute ago, FoxesWalk said:

Any promising young English wingers around that we could buy that wouldn’t eat up a squad place this season? 

Alex Scott ( England Under 19 international ) right winger from Bristol City.

probably could get him for £5m

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Alex Scott ( England Under 19 international ) right winger from Bristol City.

probably could get him for £5m

Can also play in midfield and would provide cover for Madders. He is a player I have been hoping we have interest in as he has a really bright future and just the type of player we need to be targeting. Young, talented and opportunity for future sell on value.