Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Their owner is “only” worth 600m odd, I really don’t understand where the money is coming from. Taking out loans against future income somehow? (Not just guaranteed income this season) 

Heroin.

They're banking heavily on staying up. Who knows, it might pay off. But it's near as dammit an entirely different side to the one that won promotion. Just as well there are names on the shirts, it's going to help in them getting to know each other.

Wolves must be laughing their heads off. To sign Matheus Nunes for £42.5m with add ons and sell Gibbs-White for £44.5m with add ons when he’s pretty well only started getting regular starts this season is mental. Forest have done some good work with some of their additions but this is a massive gamble at that price!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Their owner is “only” worth 600m odd, I really don’t understand where the money is coming from. Taking out loans against future income somehow? (Not just guaranteed income this season) 

He's also an actual mafia boss

Not sure he'd be fully disclosing all his wealth

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

Exactly my thoughts - he's dropped them like a stone despite being a lifetime fan to go chasing dollar 

they think his plan is to make them a forest feeder team. Spend big on players for forest rather than the usual cheap deals for them, and anyone who doesnt make the step to the prem will end up over in Greece.