Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

2 hours ago, Nugent said:

It'd be so sweet if they went down after spending all this money. Please make it happen.

It’s a real possibility as integrating them all into a team is no easy thing. Didn’t Fulham try this first time they went up?

Edited by An Away Move

That MGW fee is absolute staggering. I’m intrigued to see how this plays out, not being a bitter bastard but if I was a Forest fan my arse would be twitching. He’s basically put the club on red gambling to stay up. 

1 hour ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Brighton’s recruitment turnaround is very impressive. Sold Cucurella for effectively 3x what they bought him for last season and have bought in Estupinan for £15m. 

How times have changed.....we used to do buy cheap and sell for 10's of millions.

Really good of Brighton to buy another Ecuadorian player after the Moises Caicedo has been a revelation at Brighton.

Will also be good for Moises having his mate with him at Brighton 

13 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

This makes me hope even more that they get relegated. They'll be absolutely knackered financially if that happens. Where have they found all this money from anyway?

As said on TS this morning they've done the prem cash but have to fund the wages.

Dodgy game they are playing. Probably done most of next seasons budget to. Now to fit 16 new players in and hope they all settle and gel.