Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

2 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

16 goals and 22 assists in 40 matches in his one season with Marsch.

Yeah he did, in the Austrian Bundesliga, which is ranked 16th in leagues by UEFA. Outside of the three main big clubs its probably the equivalent of League Two in quality of players and defences. 

He scored 3 in the Champions League but he had Haaland and Minamino playing alongside him, and two of them were against Genk from the Belgian league, again not a particularly strong defence. One good goal against Liverpool where he put VVD on his arse and that's about it in terms of coming up against top quality. 

He might do well under his old manager, but having seen him play regularly I'd bet he won't against PL defences. 

Edited by The Bear

I understand why we have to do what we are doing but genuinely has this ever happened to a club in the top flight to this degree?

It's just crazy how we've fallen from the most successful and most likely to break the top 6 strangle hold to where we are now, unprecedented surely?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I understand why we have to do what we are doing but genuinely has this ever happened to a club in the top flight to this degree?

It's just crazy how we've fallen from the most successful and most likely to break the top 6 strangle hold to where we are now, unprecedented surely?

Been thinking about this for a month now. There is something rotten in the club right now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Newcastle went from the Champions League to the Championship in the same length of time.

2 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

We went from 7th in the league and a European QF to spending no money (net spend) for a couple of seasons and finishing bottom half.

It's only now the purse strings have loosened a bit again. 

• Like 2

Guest Col city fan
4 hours ago, BigWesMorgan said:

The top dogs at Ajax must have cojones the size of wrecking balls rejecting €90million for Antony

Christ, have they really turned that down!

😳

5 hours ago, BigWesMorgan said:

The top dogs at Ajax must have cojones the size of wrecking balls rejecting €90million for Antony

I think both of their directors of football think that his 95 fifa card is  an accurate reflection of the footballing world. 

But then again, so does brendan, as soon as they released  a shapeshifters rw of maddison we started putting him out there 

Edited by Lambert09

17 minutes ago, Sly said:

Forest signing their 17th player of this transfer window. 

I thought it was the 19th. Also read that Aurier has all but signed so that could make it 20. But really what baffles me more than them signing 20 players is that it feels like half of them have been full backs. There doesn’t seem to be any logic or strategy behind their transfer business.

• Like 1