Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

16 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

That is a truly astonishing fee, he's got very ordinary stats in a mediocre league. Got potential but even by Ajax's standards as a club that get bigger fees than other Dutch clubs, this is unbelievable.

Just wait until we pay £50m for Bednarek

19 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

That is a truly astonishing fee, he's got very ordinary stats in a mediocre league. Got potential but even by Ajax's standards as a club that get bigger fees than other Dutch clubs, this is unbelievable.

Yes, I don’t get it.

It doesn’t seem like 5 minutes since then were perusing Sancho. 

15 hours ago, peach0000 said:

I thought it was the 19th. Also read that Aurier has all but signed so that could make it 20. But really what baffles me more than them signing 20 players is that it feels like half of them have been full backs. There doesn’t seem to be any logic or strategy behind their transfer business.

On sky sports earlier Michael Dawson said they need a forward, they've signed about 5 already and still look toothless upfront 

I know it's rubbish in Football Insider but "Chelsea have offered Broja, Gallagher and 25m for Gordon."

What planet is anyone living on where Gordon is worth more than Gallagher let alone with Broja and cash thrown in? I can't be the only one that doesn't understand the Gordon hype. 

Might be the most average footballer I've ever seen be that highly rated. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I know it's rubbish in Football Insider but "Chelsea have offered Broja, Gallagher and 25m for Gordon."

What planet is anyone living on where Gordon is worth more than Gallagher let alone with Broja and cash thrown in? I can't be the only one that doesn't understand the Gordon hype. 

I would have taken that for fofana instead of the deal we got

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Not convinced either but I reckon he's got 'something'. Most likely a mentality thing.

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It’s rubbish (unless it’s loans) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

It'll be bollocks. First of all they could easily have buyers in Palace and Southampton for say 40 and 25 mill respectively or thereabouts, so they could bring in 65 from selling them on, So another 25 makes Gordon a 90 mill player...

Ok then.

Realistically, at this point in the window, we will most likely be signing someone that the selling club doesn’t mind letting go, and doesn’t need to replace… 

Doesnt exactly bode well.

Edited by FoxesWalk