Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

3 minutes ago, -sodapop said:

Aguerd

Downes

Scamacca

Cornet

Kehrer

Emerson

Areola

Paqueta

Fair play to the dildo brothers they've actually done what we should have done when we were knocking on CL football's door

How much is that for 2pt more then us?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, -sodapop said:

Aguerd

Downes

Scamacca

Cornet

Kehrer

Emerson

Areola

Paqueta

Fair play to the dildo brothers they've actually done what we should have done when we were knocking on CL football's door

The Lyon coach is quoted as saying paqueta wanted to leave and they were surprised that no big clubs came calling. So eventually they had to approach West Ham late on. 

I assume that means of the few ‘smaller’ clubs that did enquire earlier, West Ham were considered most likely to do a deal. 

7 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

Chelsea release Ross Barkley.  I wonder where he will end up.  A bit like Drinkwater, he would probably do well in the Championship.

He's more than a few levels above Drinkwater in terms of ability.

Barkley would a great signing for a lower premier league team.

35 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Southampton have had a 21m bid rejected for Gakpo as they’re holding out for 25m…. Apparently there’s no value to be had late in this market 👀 

We haven't got £25m spare apparently, this will be a horrible few days being a Leicester fan and a snap shot in to the majority of families home lives this winter. It's the end.

38 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Southampton have had a 21m bid rejected for Gakpo as they’re holding out for 25m…. Apparently there’s no value to be had late in this market 👀 

fvck me, we are finished if we lose out on a player of his quality to Southampton and end up with harit. 

Feel sick 

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We haven't got £25m spare apparently, this will be a horrible few days being a Leicester fan and a snap shot in to the majority of families home lives this winter. It's the end.

Is this a ffp thing or simply Top cashing in a few chips?

4 minutes ago, Jabfox said:

fvck me, we are finished if we lose out on a player of his quality to Southampton and end up with harit. 

Feel sick 

I got pelters for suggesting this last night on here but its absolutely the truth. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, -sodapop said:

Aguerd

Downes

Scamacca

Cornet

Kehrer

Emerson

Areola

Paqueta

How many of them Signings will get them in tip 6 let alone top 4? All apart from Emerson have no prem experience at all, Kehrer and Areola are total cast offs from PSG, Scamacca has potential but one good season in Italy, Paqueta failed at Milan and has looked good in a farmer's league. I'm going to be honest and say I don't particularly think those signings will massively improve them at all and Rice, Bowen and Antonio will still be their key players and they will be top ten at best.

2 minutes ago, Dames said:

I got pelters for suggesting this last night on here but its absolutely the truth. 

It is mate, grated my hangover from the weekend is making my outlook a little more pessimistic 🤣

I just think we should be all over someone like him for 25m but sad reality is we probably can't afford him. 

4 minutes ago, indierich06 said:

Should be all over Gakpo at £25m. But obviously we won't.

You could probably sign Gakpo and two of Denayer, Lacroix & Tapsoba and still have money leftover after the Fofana sale. But obviously we won't. 

Get the green light on stadium expansion and that will cost an absolute fortune. I agree it's highly frustrating, but the reality is we aren't the richest club around, far from it. That money spent last summer was such a waste and has restrained us this summer. £60m on absolute cack.

15 minutes ago, Jabfox said:

Feel sick 

100m training ground and expanded ground with arena, hotel and apartments is more important. Will look nice in the championship.

• Haha 1