Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Just read PSV are going to sign Tsygankov if they sell Gakpo

So what does that mean for Madueke? Knackers yard?

Depending on his injury I think he will be gone in January or next summer, hopefully we try for him

11 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Someone find a link to a new name, the idea of just buying one cb is depressing me.

It's harrowing this is. We'll be told there just wasn't the players available or they were too hard to do whilst over the previous 48 hours the likes of Gakpo, Tsygankov, Stengs, Aouar, Bowler, Bade, Ziyech and many others will have all left on loan or for fees we could have afforded.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

Someone find a link to a new name, the idea of just buying one cb is depressing me.

deal. Ilicic  has just been released from his contract …. i’d have him as a super sub/ squad player. Or at the moment… starting every game 

Edited by Lambert09

52 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Villa buying dendoncker 

This could have an indirect impact on us if this means Villa can then let Luiz go to Arsenal which would effectively end their interest in Tielemans?