Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

19 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Why are Crystal Palace operating like we used to do and we’re operating like a Bournemouth.

I think we're taking a stance that because we've been so poor at signings in recent years we no longer will take risks, so young and unproven players are definitely off the table. We don't see having x amount of million per season to make investments on high risk High reward players worth doing and it sickens me.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Leeds United have agreed a £10m fee for Marseille forward Bamba Dieng. He is expected to arrive in England for a medical. #lufc #Marseille #OlympiqueMarseille #DeadlineDay

Would assume Dan James is out the door, surely worth a go on loan, given we were after him last summer 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Safestandingfox said:

Would assume Dan James is out the door, surely worth a go on loan, given we were after him last summer 

Supposedly they don't need to move him for financial reasons, but are concerned he won't be happy with his playing time.  Several PL clubs interested in either a loan or sale, but we're not mentioned.

12 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Vardy isn't pacey any more.  I don't think he's out run a defender for a couple of years.

That’s just not true. Absolutely smoked a Liverpool defender on a run down half the pitch en route to a goal last season. Hell, Chalobah had problems with Vardy just last game. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

I’ve gotta feeling with 19 possibly 20 signings this window for Forrest I think this could go horribly wrong, can’t remember which team did the same a few years back but they were relegated the end of the same season !

Fulham

So Man U have signed Antony. Can they be sure? Did they get the right one? 

What's with this one name nonsense anyway? You could be absolutely sure you got the right guy with 'Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso'.... (no prizes btw)

Bowler for £2m then sending him straight to Olympiacos is just a full piss take

Firstly... SO CHEAP

Secondly, send him back to Blackpool you absolute **** nuggets 

Edited by AjcW

1 minute ago, ronnup said:

He's shit, his numbers are appalling 

Mate who do we have right now who is better as a RW? Perez? Albrighton? Praet? Even as a sub with 20 mins to go full backs don't like facing him, he can spin a game in your favour. Look at Saint maximin at Newcastle, he's similar, not too many goals or assists but he can affect a game and terrorise defences. We have no one like this apart from maybe Barnes on form.