Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

31 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

I'm not to bothered that Traore doesn't score....I want him to bulldoze himself through the defense and fire in crosses for Vardy and Daka

I'd happily sell him as his contract is up next summer. We'd probably need to replace him though. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cropwellfox said:

Hopefully be hilarious watching Forest in January window when they realise a 25 player squad doesn’t have magical growing properties and they can’t bring the 10 players in they need to secure their prem status. 

Half of them will be in shock when they realise they're being shipped off to Olympiacos in January. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Corky said:

Dieng to Leeds in doubt, could be going to Nice.

Quite a saga.

• Deal agreed.
  • Player at airport, awaiting private jet
  • Player refuses to board jet, has been secretly negotiating with Nice,
  • Deal scuttled, player flies to Nice.
  • Player fails medical to Nice, awkwardly back to original club.

Meanwhile Leeds agreed to loan James out to Fulham, which leaves them even shorter of bodies up front than they were before.

10 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Quite a saga.

• Deal agreed.
  • Player at airport, awaiting private jet
  • Player refuses to board jet, has been secretly negotiating with Nice,
  • Deal scuttled, player flies to Nice.
  • Player fails medical to Nice, awkwardly back to original club.

Meanwhile Leeds agreed to loan James out to Fulham, which leaves them even shorter of bodies up front than they were before.

Gnonto instead for them it seems, young, but very promising

Forest reminds me of the reveal in The Wizard Of Oz, in the City ground board Room behind a curtain is a nine year old who’s had too many sweets and fizzy drinks and who thinks he’s just playing football manager. Is it 19, 20 or 21 signings? 

Fair play, they have a shape and system and are very well drilled by Cooper.

45 minutes ago, itude said:

Gnonto instead for them it seems, young, but very promising

That seems like a bargain at 4.5 million, even with a sell-on clause.  18 and Mancini has already capped him four times - obviously a big talent.  They’ve been linked with him all summer but clearly wanted someone seen as more of a finished product, if possible.  Pivoted from CdK to Gakpo to Diang to Gnonto.  Nevertheless a big talent I’d love to have seen us go after at that price.

Edited by Deeg67

9 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

That seems like a bargain at 4.5 million, even with a sell-on clause.  18 and Mancini has already capped him four times - obviously a big talent.  They’ve been linked with him all summer but clearly wanted someone seen as more of a finished product, if possible.  Pivoted from CdK to Gakpo to Diang to Gnonto.  Nevertheless a big talent I’d love to have seen us go after at that price.

Gronto is a massive talent, that's a ridiculously cheap fee. 

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Gronto is a massive talent, that's a ridiculously cheap fee. 

He doesn’t give the PL side a boost though, which is what they were looking for. They could have been assholes and reneged on the James deal the way Marseilles did with them and Dieng, but they let the loan go through.

55 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

He doesn’t give the PL side a boost though, which is what they were looking for. They could have been assholes and reneged on the James deal the way Marseilles did with them and Dieng, but they let the loan go through.

I think he'll surprise a few, can see him being 1st choice within a few months.