Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

5 hours ago, The Bear said:

21. Only one player short of two full teams. And that was only due to Chelsea not sending the paperwork for Batshuayi over in time!

IMG_20220902_100418.jpg

But when I look at them laid out like that, Id only want 4/5 of them and 1 of the 3 is going to olympiakos 

Edited by Lambert09

16 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

I wonder how long it takes Spence to realise the “big” clubs just stack players & maybe it wasn’t a great move to Spurs

might think it for a hot second before noticing forest have just signed their 25th new player for the season

5 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

might think it for a hot second before noticing forest have just signed their 25th new player for the season

He was on loan there but I’m sure there were better offers for him and not his agent and hanger on’s.

I bet Warnock is itching to reply to him on Twitter

• Like 1

Mercury posted article on Lookman tearing it up in serie A for Atalanta. Congerton allowed to swipe this low hanging fruit from beneath our noses. Makes my blood boil!

in the general scheme of things and knowing we were probably going to lose a few players 15 million was not going to break our bank despite our financial troubles. Lookman was a known quantity he proved himself to us and we had a valid spot for him in the 1st team. We used him to great affect as an impact sub to break down stubborn teams and to give barnes a break when he needed it. He was our spark. This was just something that the club should have have wrapped up before the season even ended.

Story of our season boooooo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

Mercury posted article on Lookman tearing it up in serie A for Atalanta. Congerton allowed to swipe this low hanging fruit from beneath our noses. Makes my blood boil!

in the general scheme of things and knowing we were probably going to lose a few players 15 million was not going to break our bank despite our financial troubles. Lookman was a known quantity he proved himself to us and we had a valid spot for him in the 1st team. We used him to great affect as an impact sub to break down stubborn teams and to give barnes a break when he needed it. He was our spark. This was just something that the club should have have wrapped up before the season even ended.

Story of our season boooooo.

a real shame. seemed a good character to have around as well, always gave his best and worked hard. On his day, a fantastic player. 

Glad he’s doing well over there. He’ll be picked up by a prem team again eventually 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 05/10/2022 at 21:07, Heskey2011 said:

See young fofana has picked up another injury, thoughts and prayers etc🙏

There were a lot of posts on here saying he was worth £100 million but if you can't play you are not worth anything. I don't wish the lad misfortune but the hype on here was downright ludicrous. Perhaps he will use this downtime to do some growing up. 

24 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Considering we've been needing reinforcements and have the fofana money things are awfully quiet for us.

Maguire would've been nice to have back.

You would have thought we could have knocked off some of the additional fees that United have to pay, to get him back cheaper