Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

2 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Not sure ten Haag bothered about stuff like that. Got Ronaldo out didn’t he? Can’t see him going villa though! 

Maybe, but not sure Harry would be keen either and he won’t be as troublesome as the Portuguese weirdo

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·

21h

Negotiations between Leeds United and Hoffenheim for Georginio Rutter are now very advanced. Fee discussed around €30m, personal terms already agreed. #LUFC Talks will continue in the next hours/days to make him Leeds' second signing after Wober.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·

21h

Negotiations between Leeds United and Hoffenheim for Georginio Rutter are now very advanced. Fee discussed around €30m, personal terms already agreed. #LUFC Talks will continue in the next hours/days to make him Leeds' second signing after Wober.

Leeds tend to like players with daft haircuts.

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

no words

Very good signing but they are mess and will take a lot more than him being there to sort. However, if both Southampton and us were to go down, I know which club/team would be in far better shape to return with very exciting young players.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

We need a competition for most depressing thread. This is my winner

Yeah, I typically avoid it for that reason! It's the 'here's what you could've won' thread. 

But what's going on at Chelsea is just bizarre. If they don't make CL, which they likely won't, it's going to be carnage there.