Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

4 hours ago, ronnup said:

Also a relegation battle and finishing 16th doesn't make us a great prospect for getting talent in

Doesn't really hamper clubs too much, not with the wealth of the PL and the sorts of players who are worth recruiting, I.e young talented players coming from inferior leagues for more money and to further their career. Only have to look at some of the lower PL clubs who have recruited well. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Doesn't really hamper clubs too much, not with the wealth of the PL and the sorts of players who are worth recruiting, I.e young talented players coming from inferior leagues for more money and to further their career. Only have to look at some of the lower PL clubs who have recruited well. 

Hope you're right 

23 hours ago, ronnup said:

Also a relegation battle and finishing 16th doesn't make us a great prospect for getting talent in

We're a 'stepping stone' remember. This applies to a number of clubs too, just a part of the food chain.

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

What are you waiting for exactly? Atleti would want to sign another CB before letting one go. 

Same thing we are always waiting for......our transfer team to actually do something

Seriously, I have no idea, I jsut hope we are not playing hardball as it never ends well

Edited by Dahnsouff

On 10/01/2023 at 12:57, Ginger_Filbert said:

But then why was we so reluctant to sell anyone in the summer, even Fofana might have stayed if he hasn’t threw his toys out the pram. 

Every rabbit hole my mind goes down when thinking about our finances hits a road block like above. 

Nothing makes sense. 

If we do sign anyone, it almost always seems to be last minute / a panic buy. Brendan has been saying for months the positions he wants to strengthen, so why weren't players lined up before the window opened and deals done early? It looks like a failure on behalf of the the people who line up these deals. One transfer was SO late it missed the deadline and we had to pay him for months before we could play him.