Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

16 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

What's he coming back from, a stint on the Warped Tour

I know you jest and you're his biggest fan... But he's done alright at Anderlecht so far this season. 7 goals in 19 appearances. He'll probably never likely be worth what we paid for him but he'll have a decent career somewhere. 

Vardy replacement? 

45 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Forest signing this Brazilian prospect Danilo, 21 years old. Number of outlets suggesting this is a very very ambitious signing from them, top talent. 

Time will tell of course.

That is surprising, he seemed destined for Arsenal at one point.

30 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I know you jest and you're his biggest fan... But he's done alright at Anderlecht so far this season. 7 goals in 19 appearances. He'll probably never likely be worth what we paid for him but he'll have a decent career somewhere. 

Vardy replacement? 

£35 million was it? A very bad player but to the point he's quite box office, will be sad if he leaves the Barclays

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Vardy replacement? 

7 in 19 for Anderlecht doesn't seem that alright 

• Like 1

Danjuma in London ahead of a loan move to a Prem side

Milinkovic Savic in negotiations with Newcastle

Chelsea signing another couple players

Leeds signing Rutter for 40m

Villa signing Moreno and Guendouzi

Meanwhile we're sitting about doing **** all, we're so desperate for some new players but the people at the >>top<< seemingly can't their fingers out their arses. I've said it in another thread but if KP aren't willing to provide funds that keep us competitive then there's no shame in selling up. It doesn't take away from what was achieved in the last decade.

Guest Col city fan
12 hours ago, LFox99 said:

Danjuma in London ahead of a loan move to a Prem side

Milinkovic Savic in negotiations with Newcastle

Chelsea signing another couple players

Leeds signing Rutter for 40m

Villa signing Moreno and Guendouzi

Meanwhile we're sitting about doing **** all, we're so desperate for some new players but the people at the >>top<< seemingly can't their fingers out their arses. I've said it in another thread but if KP aren't willing to provide funds that keep us competitive then there's no shame in selling up. It doesn't take away from what was achieved in the last decade.

Milenkovic Savic to Newcastle would be a real coup for them.

He’s top quality.

A midfield of Savic and Guimaraes would be a thing of beauty.

It must be an amazing time to be a Newcastle fan.

Meanwhile we are linked with nobody really.

44 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I thought Rangers were the ones in for him? I don't particularly rate him but surely his stock hasn't dropped as low as Aberdeen?!

Ah you might be right, sorry, know I know saw it and my recollection could be more to do with work tbh (they are there)

Apparently Mudryk has signed a contract for 8.5 years.  Will this become an increasing trend for the big 6 to protect their assets and prevent them leaving for nothing/running down contracts?  On the flip side if he flops they are stuck paying him for a very long time.  Interesting.  

3 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Apparently Mudryk has signed a contract for 8.5 years.  Will this become an increasing trend for the big 6 to protect their assets and prevent them leaving for nothing/running down contracts?  On the flip side if he flops they are stuck paying him for a very long time.  Interesting.  

Think it’s to get round FFP more than anything else

3 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Really, how does it help with that? 

Because the fee is spread out over the period of the contract

£60m over 8 years adds 7.5m per season to their costs.  if it had been a five year deal then would be £12m per season. 

I suspect that they’re not paying him a fortune to begin with either - probably tiered upwards over the first few seasons.  Maybe 150k/week 

• Thanks 1