Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Other clubs transfer news

4 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

As an aside, owners being able to do this is very bad for football.

The multi-club model needs to be shot down ASAP. We are going to end up with 8-10 super clubs that hoover up talent across the world and funnel it into their main teams. Well let's be honest we are already there. I know we have done it with Leuven, but if KP were forced to give it up for the good of the game, I'd support it. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

The multi-club model needs to be shot down ASAP. We are going to end up with 8-10 super clubs that hoover up talent across the world and funnel it into their main teams. Well let's be honest we are already there. I know we have done it with Leuven, but if KP were forced to give it up for the good of the game, I'd support it. 

What a ridiculous idea it was to splurge money on buying and running them when they seemingly can't afford us anymore

18 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

What a ridiculous idea it was to splurge money on buying and running them when they seemingly can't afford us anymore

I believe the idea was that Top would run the club and learn by making mistakes with them so when Vichai retired, Top would take over at Leicester. Instead it's turned out that Top runs both!

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

West ham buy Ings for 15m, would have been ideal for us 

Injury prone 30 year old on high wages? It’s a short term solution that reeks of a poorly run club. Such an Everton / West Ham signing. Might keep them up but will cause trouble later on because of those wages and little resale value. 

If West Ham go down perhaps it’s more catastrophic for them because of the depth of their squad so they feel they have to do it? If we go down many players will be out of contract so the financial damage shouldn’t be too bad. 

• Like 4

On 17/01/2023 at 16:52, Blanchflower78 said:

Forest trying to sign Zapata from Atalanta,  preferring a loan to buy club holding out for permanent. For whatever anyone said about buying so many players you have to admire the ambition. Clearly come the summer assuming they stay up some will be moved on who haven't been involved enough but they have certainly brought in quality additions.

I'm a big fan of Duván Zapata. If Forest sign him to go with their legions of other signings, I might just be done with football once and for all.

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Leicester fans saying Danny ings would be a good signing is one for the ages.

Injured and overpaid. He'd fit right in. 🤣🤣🤣

46 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Leicester fans saying Danny ings would be a good signing is one for the ages.

Injured and overpaid. He'd fit right in. 🤣🤣🤣

When Danny Ings shows up at the rehab room in Seagrave:

She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn”

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Shane said:

Trossard to Arsenal for 27m. Great deal for Brighton considering he only has 6 months left on his contract.

I was under that impression as well but they had an option to extend it by a year which they apparently triggered earlier this month

• Thanks 2