Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Non League Football - 2022/23

25 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Not the regulars, some from the rough part of town, let's just see you never see them when we're home to Royston in the league. To be fair, from what I was told the trouble was stopped very quickly. Problem faced that despite the game being segregated once out the ground gates, you all must walk out the same car park exit gate. Which doesn't help as home fans walk past the away end anyway. If you been to Liberty Way there is another gate on the far, which opens to Eastboro Way, but the local council refuse to let us open it for some bizarre reason... though you still see people squeezing the gap in the fence.. including myself from time to time as quicker to get away from the ground. 

But what are Nuneaton doing to stop it? It's the umpteen occasions in the last few years. 

The club were giving it the big un during the whole Tamworth episode about stewarding etc and then couldn't do their job in this game. The video doing the rounds on twitter is a terrible look. 

Just back from Brackley v Gloucester in the Play Off eliminator in the National League North - what a superb night!

2-2 AET then Brackley won 5-3 on pens!

There was even 9 minutes of injury time after the 90 and an equaliser in the 99th for the away team!

Over 1600 in attendance including 500 very noisy away fans

This was my 10th visit of the season as it’s my now nearest club.  It is always a pleasure to come here, even on the more modest league days of around 600 or so but tonight was great!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, FoxesFan#1 said:

Just back from Brackley v Gloucester in the Play Off eliminator in the National League North - what a superb night!

There was even 9 minutes of injury time after the 90 and an equaliser in the 99th for the away team!

This was my 10th visit of the season as it’s my now nearest club.  It is always a pleasure to come here, even on the more modest league days of around 600 or so but tonight was great!

My local team too living in Buckingham. Brackley do very well to be near the top of that division for a town of its size! Would be awesome to see them go up to conference. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FoxesFan#1 said:

On the bbc scores page it says Gloucester won on penalties lol

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, FoxFromCoalville said:

Jeune stepping down from Kettering. A bit of a shame imo

Left the club debt free though so hopefully the club has a brighter future, must move out of that ground though to reach full potential!

On 03/05/2023 at 23:35, FoxesFan#1 said:

Roger Johnson's appointment was an odd one, went on a fantastic run then a terrible one and got sacked.

• Like 1

On 04/05/2023 at 08:35, Arriba Los Zorros said:

My local team too living in Buckingham. Brackley do very well to be near the top of that division for a town of its size! Would be awesome to see them go up to conference. 

They're bankrolled but yeah they are always in the playoffs but never manage to get over the line, Chester will be too strong for them but the other playoff between Lynn and Kiddy is a 50/50 for me.

47 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Good news for the future of Bury (AFC)

They have agreed a deal with Bury FC and will potentially  return to Gigg Lane next season.

They'll be playing at Gigg Lane next season and will be called Bury FC, great news for Bury fans!

Ashby Ivanhoe promoted to step 5 for the first time.

They breat Droitwich Spa in the play off final 2-1, coming from 1-0 down to score in the winner in the 89th minute.

Over 800 in attendance, very impressive.

Edited by purpleronnie

3 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

Ashby Ivanhoe promoted to step 5 for the first time.

They breat Droitwich Spa in the play off final 2-1, coming from 1-0 down to score in the winner in the 89th minute.

Over 800 in attendance, very impressive.

Somehow never been yet the ground is 10 minutes from my house

Might have to get them a watch sometime next season

16 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Somehow never been yet the ground is 10 minutes from my house

Might have to get them a watch sometime next season

I remember watching them play on the local park, they had a good side then but couldnt go up because of 'their ground'.  They have a really nice set up now.  It'll be interesting to see how big a step up it is for them.