Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Non League Football - 2022/23

1 hour ago, CosbehFox said:

While Coalville been off play Cup and Trophy, Tamworth at the top have hit a right sticky spell. Be a points difference with a perfect record with the games in hand 

Big game for Tamworth away at Leiston on Saturday.

Coalville have Stratford at home. We've struggled at home this season at times, but I fancy us for the win on Saturday.

15 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Alex Fletcher at Bath City :(

Sounds like he could be in a coma from the statements coming out.

Aboslutely sickening news :( 

Sounds horrifying 

I went Twerton Park on New Years Day, amazing ground in this era but borderline health and safety nightmare. 

15 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Sounds horrifying 

I went Twerton Park on New Years Day, amazing ground in this era but borderline health and safety nightmare. 

Yeah :( sounds like he went at speed head-first into concrete advertising boards. Easy to be wise after the event but that hardly sounds like a freak accident really, sounds like its something that could happen every Saturday...

Another poor home result / performance  for Coalville.

All the home games seem to be following the same pattern, slow start, concede sloppy goal /goals and give themselves to much to do. 
Hope we can sort it out because it’s a poor league this season, great chance to get out of it.

Nuneaton Boro are set to play Aston Villa in the Birmingham Senior Cup tomorrow, already over 900 tickets sold and looking likely that Boro will get over 1,000 for first time since 2019. Of course 400-500 of that crowd will be Villa fans, there is some talk Villa are planning to play three first teamers involved but which ones there going to be is anyone guess. More likely Cameron Archer will be one. Tyrone Mings was at the ground yesterday meeting club staff, I'm not sure if he's going to feature or just be a guest. 

York City have sacked John Askey, it's genuinely one of the silliest sackings in recent times, harsh and ridiculous.

The chairman calls himself #cheekychairman on twitter, says it all.

BBC commentator and York fan Guy Mowbray is demanding his contribution to their boost the budget returned!

Truly a baffling situation after the outstanding job Askey has done there.

Edited by Tuna

Kettering beat Gloucester in the FA Trophy, it's all over twitter that goalscorer Lewthwaite had already played for Bedford Town in the earlier rounds so was cup tied.

I expect they'll be kicked out but honestly how can a club at this level make such a basic and costly error?

12 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Kettering beat Gloucester in the FA Trophy, it's all over twitter that goalscorer Lewthwaite had already played for Bedford Town in the earlier rounds so was cup tied.

I expect they'll be kicked out but honestly how can a club at this level make such a basic and costly error?

How can the player not know 

On 19/11/2022 at 23:00, Tuna said:

I can understand clubs fielding ineligible player over pay work etc been done many times. But for player not to know if he played in the last round. My only guess the player turned up on the day thinking it was a league game.

9 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Fantastic news. Hope the lad has escaped without any severe long term effects. Bath need to sort their advertising boards pronto, if it was to happen again it would be shameful and their players must fear going anywhere near the touchline at pace now. 

9 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Fantastic news. Hope the lad has escaped without any severe long term effects. Bath need to sort their advertising boards pronto, if it was to happen again it would be shameful and their players must fear going anywhere near the touchline at pace now. 

He’s the right age to have a brain injury and to recover well, the fact he’s out of icu in two weeks also bodes very well. Doubt he’ll play again but that’s not what matters.

• Thanks 1