Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Non League Football - 2022/23

47 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

Just seen a picture of the pitch at Banbury, no chance it’s playable on Tuesday. Game needs switching to Coalville 

I'm not sure what the competition rules state about switching venues, but I don't think that will happen for this Tuesday.

Could be going to Banbury a week today.

27 minutes ago, Gary Eatfood said:

I'm not sure what the competition rules state about switching venues, but I don't think that will happen for this Tuesday.

Could be going to Banbury a week today.

Not 100% but I think of both clubs agree it could be switched midweek.

Depends how bothered Banbury are about playing it at home.

On 21/01/2023 at 12:18, purpleronnie said:

Welling conceading a goal and then somehow failing to score at the other end.

Not sure what the rules are for kicking off but...

I think they should change the rule so that if you're ready to kick-off you should be allowed to kick-off. If the other team are dry-humping each other by the corner flag then that's their lookout. Will never happen though.

• Haha 1

Lost count how many times Banbury vs Coalville has been postponed now. Coalville should just withdraw and crack on with the league games.

just looked at the temperature In Banbury it’s 7 degrees this afternoon. Not a chance it’s still frozen, wouldn’t be surprised if it’s waterlogged now.

Edited by Lcfc82
Added more
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

Lost count how many times Banbury vs Coalville has been postponed now. Coalville should just withdraw and crack on with the league games.

just looked at the temperature In Banbury it’s 7 degrees this afternoon. Not a chance it’s still frozen, wouldn’t be surprised if it’s waterlogged now.

That is a joke

2 hours ago, Lcfc82 said:

FA won’t allow the fixture to be reversed, so is now next Tuesday at Banbury. So another league game is cancelled.

I would honestly just fcuk it off and withdraw if I was Glynn.

Absolutely not. There's a last-16 tie at home up for grabs and we've got a chance.

It's not our fault that Banbury can't get a game on.