Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Non League Football - 2022/23

3 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Kicked off at Harborough v Corby I see 

Statement from the board of directors of Harborough Town Football Club | Harborough Town Football Club (harboroughtownfc.org)

Harborough supporters seem to be placing the blame on a minority from Corby looking at Twitter.

Disappointing to see.

1 hour ago, Corky said:

Went to Wroxham v Hashtag in the Isthmian North- my word Hashtag are an unbearable bunch. Good football side but shithoused everything, two men sent off (including Greg Halford) , most other players booked and niggly off the ball stuff. They won 3-2 and there was a brawl at full

time. Social media fans giving the entitled mouthy stuff too.

That said, they are currently on the best run of form across the top 8 divisions in England. I think that's 12 straight league wins.

I went Boldmere v Chasetown after todays game. Missed about six minutes. Boldmere 5th in their nearly refurbished ground - some really good things but the differing levels are a bit weird. 

Anyway Chasetown hammered them 5-1. Jack Langstone got 4 of them including a brilliant free kick and a 30 yard lob. He’s a bit of maverick but brilliant player with 17 from central midfield in a mid table team. 

The kind of individual thinking you rarely see in the pro game 

40 minutes ago, Gary Eatfood said:

That said, they are currently on the best run of form across the top 8 divisions in England. I think that's 12 straight league wins.

Oh yeah, they are a good team and a couple of excellent players on the ball. They blocked so many shots, too. Clear to see why they are doing so well.

But if today is typical of their antics then they'll rub people up the wrong way and won't be popular.

3 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Kicked off at Harborough v Corby I see 

Dispersal order was put in place, the works. Guess Corby need someone to kick off with if they can't kick off with Kettering these days.

Few handbags at Harborough v North Shields last year too so doubt it was just the away end in the wrong.

39 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Jimmy Dean has quit Peterborough Sports - rumoured to be taking over at Scunthorpe United!

Sports have a transfer embargo and Biddle is looking for investors.

He was appointed Scunthorpe manager earlier today. Good opportunity for him.

10 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Wildest scenes at Harborough leisure centre since I caused a six-child pile-up after slipping at a roller disco in 1997.

Nothing will be wilder for me than grown men genuinely getting this angry at other people because they live like 5-10 miles away lol

• Like 1

Just now, Lcfc82 said:

Awful at them. They need to pick a player and stick with them.

I'm pretty sure in almost every game I've seem them play they miss one. Last one was basford away. Need to get down the training ground.