Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Non League Football - 2022/23

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

Coalville smash Hitchin 5-1

Relentless 

7 wins in a row since the miserable performance against Nuneaton.

Interestingly, our record after 25 games is identical to last season. The only difference being we've scored 5 more and conceded an extra 2.

Massive game on Saturday.

Edited by Gary Eatfood

I don't hate Wrexham but I'm not so keen on the publicity there getting at the moment. It's quite frustrating how whenever there's a Wrexham game on every 5 minutes the camera turns to Ryan Reynolds... its just getting boring now. At thhr beginning it was interesting seeing to high profile buying an football club in the lower leagues that's not base down south. But now it's getting a bit over kill. 

Decent game for a 0-0 at Coalville. Probably a fair result.

Can see why Leiston are up there, good side. I’m not sure how so little time was added on to either half either considering how much time wasting was going on.

Shame Tamworth picked up at late win.

Edited by Lcfc82

1 hour ago, Lcfc82 said:

Decent game for a 0-0 at Coalville. Probably a fair result.

Can see why Leiston are up there, good side. I’m not sure how so little time was added on to either half either considering how much time wasting was going on.

Shame Tamworth picked up at late win.

They were well organised but nothing special. I think we'll create more chances when we play them away in March.

The league is still anyone's.

14 minutes ago, Gary Eatfood said:

They were well organised but nothing special. I think we'll create more chances when we play them away in March.

The league is still anyone's.

I think they came for a draw and didn’t show what they can do going forward. Will be difficult game there, can see it being a high scoring one.

29 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

I think they came for a draw and didn’t show what they can do going forward. Will be difficult game there, can see it being a high scoring one.

Quite possibly. Coalville have the best away record in the division and we haven't failed to score away from home.

It will be an intriguing match.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Tough crowd lol

Hahah I'm used to seeing scrappy goals like that :D

I'm fairly convinced the tweeter thinks he's managed to scoop the ball up with a back-heel when it's clearly been deflected off the defenders foot.

It's just a bloke stumbling over a ball and trying to get a touch on it goalwards. The defender is the true genius for the dainty finish.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Hahah I'm used to seeing scrappy goals like that :D

I'm fairly convinced the tweeter thinks he's managed to scoop the ball up with a back-heel when it's clearly been deflected off the defenders foot.

It's just a bloke stumbling over a ball and trying to get a touch on it goalwards. The defender is the true genius for the dainty finish.

Honestly tho, go through the vid on pause, moving it slowly forward. Mullins really does scoop that ball backwards. It's quality.