Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Non League Football - 2022/23

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Watching Notts County v Dagenham.

Mental game, and being played at breakneck speed like a last day must win. Wave after wave of attacking at 1-1 with time running out, so many last ditch blocks and missed chances, goal-line clearances, two dodgy decisions denying them penalties, and then suddenly Dagenham break and fire one into the roof of County's net.

Crazy mad game. Notts County should have put it to bed long ago and they've come away losers. Ref has played a massive part though which is a shame. I feel for @spacemunky

I only had the radio broadcast, but yeah...

That's not going to help our cause :sleep:

2 minutes ago, adam said:

Good result for Coalville tonight. Leiston lost 3 1 at Redditch

Leiston finally hitting the rough patch. Even I was starting to wonder if it would ever come lol

Tamworth with a tough game away to Hitchin on Saturday. Bedford should be a win on Saturday, absolutely no excuses not to win that game.

Still a lot of season to be played, all we can do is keep showing up, keeping clean sheets, scoring goals and picking up points.

15 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Leiston finally hitting the rough patch. Even I was starting to wonder if it would ever come lol

Tamworth with a tough game away to Hitchin on Saturday. Bedford should be a win on Saturday, absolutely no excuses not to win that game.

Still a lot of season to be played, all we can do is keep showing up, keeping clean sheets, scoring goals and picking up points.

Hitchin are pretty decent took points both boro and leiston recently.

• Like 1

On 25/02/2023 at 10:49, StanSP said:

Gutting to see what's happening to them. An awful lot of us will have fond memories of Southend away after League One. :cry:

If it proves to be their last game, I guess it's a bittersweet way to go.

29 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Interesting rumour that Tamworth and Boro set to face 10k fine each. Plus Tamworth maybe forced to play a number of home games behind closed doors.

Should be docked some points as it's not the 1st time

Did Grantham v Ponte Colls, Tyson got himself sent off after the keepers theatrics to get the second yellow, ref looked abit out of his depth, ended 0-0 but Grantham well on top and the only team in it, missed 2 sitters and hit the bar, real missed opportunity to keep the momentum going but at least it's a point!

On 04/03/2023 at 17:17, spacemunky said:

Left it a bit late today at Bromley.

Could use a bit of help from the other Pies now.

Saw it was Tiernan's debut in goal. We had him on loan at Coalville last season. Did you watch the game at all?

Just curious question not really for fans who live in Leicester whose local team would be Leicester anyway.

But for people who live say, Coalville, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Barwell, Loughborough, Shepshed or whoever who live nearby towns who support the foxes, but have no interest in their local non league team, if so and why?

18 hours ago, filbertway said:

Saw it was Tiernan's debut in goal. We had him on loan at Coalville last season. Did you watch the game at all?

Did not know that :thumbup:

I only have audio for the matches(another reason I desperately need us to get back to the league).

I was out and about yesterday, so wasn't able to catch much of it.

Only heard good things about Brooks debut from the supporters.

12 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Did not know that :thumbup:

I only have audio for the matches(another reason I desperately need us to get back to the league).

I was out and about yesterday, so wasn't able to catch much of it.

Only heard good things about Brooks debut from the supporters.

Ah wonderful. Even at his young age, he's the best keeper I've seen down at Coalville since Sean Bowles. Hope he continues to develop and does well for you :D

Can't see past a Wrexham title win tbh, but hope you manage to go up with them. Given both teams performance it'll be a sickener if one of you doesn't go up this year.

• Thanks 1